-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Just got back in from the meeting, I would like to congratulate Berwick riders and fans your a credit to your club and thoroughly deserved winners, tonight was the biggest crowd I have seen in all my time of going to Plymouth speedway so I’m sure after the money I saw being pumped into collection buckets and what was made on the gate tonight they should have raised quite a pretty sum towards the costs, i hope the person who was taken poorly in the stand will be ok.hopefully we will be at tapes next season but if not what a ride it has been, congratulations to Poole for winning the double, and also congratulations again to. Berwick.
-
By szkocjasid · Posted
K Thomson - 8.23 J Sedgmen - 6.84 P Castagna - 5.88 V Palovaara - 5.64 J Grahn - 5.63 D Wood - 4.22 J Loftus - 3.51 Total - 39.95 -
I agree Cooper looks the best option if wasn’t for the play off rule would have been Nick Morris as in amazing form at present
-
OK I known I'm drunk...but is that a Pirates fan genuinely complaining that someone else's track is gate and go?!?!?!?
-