Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

TheScotsman

Members
  • Posts

    5,844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by TheScotsman

  1. I do! I think a lot of folks quite like the Devils!
  2. C'mon Devils - stick it up the naysayers.
  3. BSPA & Monarchs sites both say 1 v 4/5. So I assume the Star got it wrong?
  4. But Big Kurtz was always coming out of being a reserve at 01/09?
  5. The only entertainment at Foxholes was Covatti's sweep round someone - was it Ostergaard?
  6. Ridiculous having kids races either side of a long interval. Don't they know it's bloody cold now? Could have had the interval when the fence was being fixed.
  7. Is grondal trying to ride his average down to a reserve berth? Toft is SO poor.
  8. Not much fun to be had here tonight! Cold. Wet. Long drawn out drag of a meeting. Usual ploughed field track. No semblance of a close race. Ippo look world beaters - even morris. Peterborough are worse than Dire.
  9. Seemed odd he was going to be fit to ride Friday but not Thursday. Though I suppose the Ippo track does tend to be a bit rough in places!!
  10. Good move. Hope it's not too late.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy