Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

cowboy cookie returns?

Members
  • Posts

    1,600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

cowboy cookie returns? last won the day on January 8

cowboy cookie returns? had the most liked content!

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    Seperated
  • Age
    35

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Team
    Ipswich

Recent Profile Visitors

4,350 profile views

cowboy cookie returns?'s Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1.5k

Reputation

  1. Janowski figure is realistic of where he is today it was achieved after 2 years at Oxford. Also on media day in 2024 his main reasons for coming back was easy money. Sorry it’s a no from me, however if he ends up at Ipswich I’ll give him my support. Brennan is a different kettle of fish. Average dropped like a stone after a bad injury & the pressure of riding at number 1 for the bulk of the season. I have high hopes for the link up with Wroclaw however if that delivers Jankowski I’ll be disappointed.
  2. No he was shocking on his visits to Foxhall with Oxford.
  3. No he was shocking on his visits to Foxhall with Oxford.
  4. Totally agree you need some needle & wind up between the supporters. personally I’m not so sure on the betting at the stadium but I’m with you on needing to get ot tribal.
  5. Totally agree you need some needle & wind up between the supporters. personally I’m not so sure on the betting at the stadium but I’m with you on needing to get ot tribal.
  6. That doesn’t really make sense given the failing attendances year on year. Not enough people go to speedway for the racing these days.
  7. I’d suggest that you do need some form of needle to get the atmosphere going. Currently there is little atmosphere at any uk speedway stadium unless you get a large crowd in for the big meetings. I’m very happy to have Coleman leading Ipswich & hopefully he’ll turn the fortunes of uk speedway around.
  8. Exactly the sort of mindset Coleman & Lemon are up against…..no idea about how the modern sporting world works & what today’s consumers want. As Coleman said they can all argue about the time line but the current path leads to extinction of the sport.
  9. In some ways some of the money needs to trickle down to help build foundations in the lower league. However with doubling up in place it’s impossible for the championship to feature on tv as that will shine a spotlight on the lack of credibility.
  10. I think he’s still getting over the kick in the balls from Friday
  11. I think the difference with Richard is that his career has been built in motorsport. He understands what’s needed commercially & also has the contacts to make it happen. The big IF is it can only happen if the BSPL are going to listen. He is last chance saloon for the sport. He appears to have the ears of the FIM & the poles so I am optimistic.
  12. Has anyone seen Godfrey & co since Coleman’s interview on Friday or are they still trying to get up after that knockout?? Coleman clearly knows the issues & with a very successful career in motorsport knows what’s needs to be done. That interview was worlds apart from Godfrey in his caravan.
  13. Just like Doyle said he wouldn’t ride for anyone else in the uk. ultimately money & the ability to win things win out
  14. Some of the old Manchester lot sure are a salty bunch.
  15. Some of the old Manchester lot sure are a salty bunch.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy