I’m sure if the Aces ask again it would be allowed. We know rules are bent to suit them.
titter titter.
It’s a joke for all the sensitive Aces fans btw.
Track staff are told not to touch the bikes due to health and safety.
In saying that I’ve helped take a bike back to the pits with another track member using a rack thru the wheel.
Birmingham is likely to go the same way as Wolves if you look at their 2024 greyhound schedule which includes Wednesday evening races.
The greyhound 2024 schedule already confirms Wednesday is now a greyhound night.
I think it’s for those tracks that have noise issues from surrounding areas.
Birmingham is the same, no air horns allowed so a whistle is the next best thing in those circumstances.
Masters steps up when needed. Not the best of Monmore tonight however close score kept things interesting.
Good to see Wolves get the better of the Aces today.