Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

TheSmiler

Members
  • Posts

    683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by TheSmiler

  1. So much talk about Cairns & Rushen, but I am thoroughly enjoying watching Harrison plod along quite nicely at only 19. Would take him back at Northampton along with Kye Thomson. They should both be the first names on the team sheet for 27. I also have noticed how much Harris enjoys the track at Northampton, and with him living up the road in Rugby, I can absolutely see him as a Fox next year.
  2. Woryna completely innocent there. Lindgren seemed to panic.
  3. Think it’s a shoot out between BZ and Lambo now. Kurtz just too much to do I think
  4. If it wasn’t for a sprint race, Zmarzlik would actually be 8 points ahead. So not sure what your point is here.
  5. I despair I really do. Simon Lambert & Eddie Kennett riding in the DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE for the Young Stars. The true lifestyles of Benjamin Button happening in real time
  6. If his symptoms will never cure he needs to retire for his and other riders safety, especially with it being his vision. As someone who is partially sighted I really feel for him. It can really affect aspects of your life and it’s frustrating as hell
  7. As middle order rider they’re solid enough. Iversen has been great for Northampton this season also.
  8. For 2027, and with more time to prepare I team I do expect to see a proper number one at least. Josh Pickering I believe will step up into the no.1 spot somewhere and I believe Bomber will end up ticking off another team to ride for especially with it being local to him. Without thinking of averages, I’d like to see something like: 1. Josh Pickering 2. Kye Thomson 3. Niels Kristian Iversen 4. Chris Harris 5. Maciej Janowski 6. William Cairns 7. Luke Harrison
  9. Once again Nicolai Klindt has lost his team the meeting. Regardless how he ended the meeting, 0,0,0 in your first three rides has dropped points. Again, I’m left wondering how on earth he kept his place in the team? On the other hand, a brilliant performance from Ellis and big love to Scotty who I hope it ok; though worry this will spell his retirement.
  10. Adam Ellis & Mitch McDiarmid replace Matej Zagar & Troy Batchelor. I am baffled how Klindt has kept his team spot. Truly.
  11. Would imagine Klindt, but it could be Batchelor
  12. Signing announced at 1pm today. Hopefully the “Wright” one for the Foxes.
  13. Not for a while I can’t see that sort of thing happening… But *when* UK top flight Speedway finally dies, I can absolutely see Belle Vue riding in the Ekstraliga.
  14. With this “Wroclaw partnership” I do wonder if there will be one or two riders linked with both clubs for 2027 And if what I have heard is true… Ipswich may need to make sure those air fences are extra secure for next season…
  15. Money and injuries maybe has come into this decision for Kyle. All the best to him. Limited options for Leicester now. Jonas Jeppesen?
  16. Baffles me why the Challenge was so early this year. It should always be contested AFTER the GP Series has concluded. It’s truly laughable that we have these “scenarios” now until the end of the season. If a rider is already in the top 7 after the Series ends then their spot is given to another rider. It should be top 4 only, end of. None of this maybe 5th/6th/7th.
  17. I think 5th & 6th tonight will earn a place in the GPs, I can’t see Lambert & MJJ dropping out of the top 7. Wide open for that now.
  18. Let’s be honest… nothing will change. This conversation happens every season and still the BSPA serve up this tiny little “Premiership” league. The fact they were originally willing to run this season with a five-team league should tell you all you need to know. Whether Sheffield run or not, the powers that be will continue to bury their heads in the sand until the inevitable “we can no longer financially run a league structure in the UK”. It’s very bleak.
  19. I can’t help but think we are about to see Chris Harris in the 2027 Grand Prix Series. 😂
  20. I think the crowds will stick around for this season but 2027 needs a more competitive team. The facilities are great (a few winter updates would be great also) and they deserve to have a team that can at least win their home meetings.
  21. I am expecting Charles Wright to sign for Northampton upon his return.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy