I intend to go to many of Scunthorpe's home matches. They are not my home track so would not be too upset if they lose. Just hope to see some good racing. Hoping to see Crump and Pedersen, in Scunthorpe's first match.
For some reason I don't know of, a lot of clubs have not announced their admission prices. Odd, considering under normal circumstances the season would be underway.
Another question I have on the matter; whilst it was stated that there will be an individual series, it was not stated at what level it will be. Is it for the top riders, rising stars, or Premiership junior riders? If it is for regular team riders I would assume you will need 6 totally free dates.
Have Scunthorpe made any decisions about admission for this year? I believe last year you paid in advance and printed your ticket. Would like to go to first few matches, but don't have a working printer.