Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Diamonds85

Members
  • Posts

    1,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Diamonds85

  1. So: 1. Charles Wright 8.67 2. Jake Mulford 5.13 3. Jody Scott 6.00 4. Jason Edwards 6.28 5. Danny King 7.76 6. Ace Pijper 4.15 7. Charlie Southwick 2.00 39.99. would be a solid team, if the limit is 40. Personally, I love Jason Edwards he's one of my favourite riders, but I'd like to see him move on, keep the Redcar team fresh and have Jason move on and improve himself, staying at the same track for years on end is never a great idea for progression.
  2. Yep, 5.00. much more manageable average than Matias Nielsen (who'd make a very good number 1)
  3. 1. Charles Wright 2. Jake Mulford 3. Jody Scott 4. 5. Danny King 6. 7. 2.00 Fill the last 2 spots in based on average limit, should be quite a lot left to get a really solid reserve in 4+ average and a 5.5/6ish number 4. If the average limit is 40 then Nathan Ablitt and McDiarmid/Mountain fits. If it's 38 then maybe Max Perry/Vinnie Foord and McDiarmid/Mountain My vote for the 2.00er is Charlie Southwick, I feel he has a lot to give, knows the track well and I get the feeling that the championship will be much weaker next year, so even if he just maintains a 2 point average.
  4. Just looked and based on last season's assessed averages rules Matias Nielsen would come in on an 8.50 championship average. with 'this rider would only be considered dependent on fixture clashes' next to the figure. So I guess any clashes would exclude him from being allowed to ride in the championship. Similar riders around his average in the Polish Ekstraliga 2, just so people have a rough idea on how good he actually is: Just above him in the averages - Jakub Jamrog, Luke Becker, Gleb Chuganov Just below him in the averages - Ben Basso, Zach Cook, Dimitri Berge
  5. Mathias Neilsen has been a very solid rider in the Polish leagues for a few years now. Think he'd do great in the Championship. But if he's riding in Poland next season, he can only do one other league?? So probably Denmark.
  6. ??? He likes his hair does he? 😆
  7. Why would he want to ride in our dying league when he has better opportunities, better racing, better sponsors and better lifestyle riding in Poland where the sport is ran far better and by much more competent people. This is probably his final push before he feels he's getting towards retirement. Good luck to him I say.
  8. Our Premiership barely holds up against 2.Ekstraliga let alone the top league. Perhaps they could join the same league as Landshut and Daugavpils and it can almost become a sort of European league
  9. They were missing Danny King, Ben Barker and Anze Grmek and got 9 points from the guests.
  10. He speaks the best form of English... Scottish 😄
  11. Love most of the BSN team but there are a few who really grate on me... Why interview someone and proceed to talk over the top of them when they're trying to answer 😐 Greg Blair and Ian Brannan are brilliant 👏
  12. Premiership 4.59 Championship 7.32
  13. I love Jason Edwards, he's one of my favourite riders around and he seems like such a nice lad, so I feel awful suggesting this but: Simon Lambert and Jason Edwards out Charles Wright and 2.19 in Tom Spencer? Charlie Southwick? Jack Roberts? Really feel like Jake Mulford is starting to find a little form this season, so I don't see the number 4 spot being too bad for him, particularly at home, and it allows Charles back in the team and Nicolai to stay, meaning the back end of the meeting will be stronger. Jake Allen as 3rd heat leader is very strong and Jody or Ace at 2 and 6 means there'll always be a solid 2 and very good 6 in the team. Just need to find a 2.00er who can pick up a couple of points here and there. The team looks way more balanced like this imo. 1. Charles Wright 9.11 2. Jody Scott 4.40 3. Jake Allen 6.64 4. Jake Mulford 4.56 5. Nicolai Klindt 8.73 6. Ace Pijper 4.37 7. 2.19
  14. Didn't even know Mildenhall existed anymore, I've just been down that way last weekend (13th and 14th) visiting family. We were within a 15 minute drive of the track and my little nephews and cousins would have probably loved an afternoon out at the racing, they're motorbike mad. Would have loved to have introduced them to speedway. I thought Mildenhall were long gone, didn't even occur to me to look.
  15. Jonas Jeppesen 8.56 Jacob Hook 5.57 Antti Vuolas 6.87 Tate Zischke 5.91 Troy Batchelor 7.31 Niklas Holm Jakobsen 3.00 Max Perry 2.24 39.46 Fits 👍
  16. Could Workington bring Vuolas and Hook in for Craig and Vinnie maybe? Would keep Jakobsen at reserve for the rest of the season too.
  17. What average would Jack Roberts come in on? I know Buxton have 4.36 remaining, would he be an assessed 4.00? How does it work? Did he even have an average back in the day? I can't really remember him tbh, but he looks good. Perfect rider to help make a comeback into British speedway, we need more riders, not less.
  18. Got to get rid of Bowes and bring Gilkes back. Have Gilkes at 4 with Lewi and when Cooper hits his proper average you can partner him with Lewi. 1 Lawson 2 Gilkes/Newman 3 Kerr 4 Rushen 5 Cook 6 Cairns 7 Newman/Gilkes Don't need Bowes.
  19. I'm hundreds of miles from Plymouth, but I always make a point of getting there at least once a season, great little set up there 👍 last year me and my dad went, he loved it too. For that reason, Plymouth are now my team in a sport I've honestly not got much interest in anymore, but I'll still try to get there at some point this year.
  20. I'm sorry I couldn't understand your accent, you're gonna have to repeat that
  21. We'll get another '2 week delay' this time next week... But don't worry once that 2 week delay is done, there'll be another 2 week delay. Wonder how many 2 week delays into the season they can bulls hit us with until people start to realise...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy