Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Jaizer

Members
  • Posts

    4,216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Jaizer

  1. Love to see Noddy back in Britain. Him and Darcy probably my favourite riders of last 10/15 years. Only man I saw pass Shane Parker at ashfield when was with IOW
  2. As Oxford would be bottom of priority list would also mean at least 4 home meetings on your alternative race night thus losing any consistency to the casual fan
  3. Yeah he had a bad injury to get over tbf
  4. Plymouth thread suggesting Plymouth lost a sponsor. I wouldn't be shocked if they've miscalculated Kennet's average too
  5. Think as KOTT says as well. Would Steve maintain that average? I don't know he's had couple up and down years. Hasn't been a consistent number 1 over the years. Lawson is a very good rider, very reliant on his gating though
  6. Steve is probably a victim of doing too well for Poole. Haven't checked but think went from 3rd heat leader for Poole to league no.1 over the season. Teams seen loathe to go with 2 9 pointers these days
  7. He's 35 lol. Potential not really a word I'd use
  8. If in breach of contract couldn't Plymouth stop him from riding elsewhere?
  9. Already 4 clubs have Friday race nights don't think any more would be allowed
  10. With Richie having gone what about palovaara back for monarchs? Did pretty good job in 2018 for you allow a couple extra points down bottom end of the team?
  11. Not for me. Also Tom's average be lower when Eastbourne results expunged. If we go down musielak route I'd assume be one of cookie or ully would be signed not both
  12. Wonder if that's why Connor didn't come over at start of season
  13. That's a shame, was entertainment any time was on the track.
  14. If doesn't re-sign with the monarchs I'd take a guess at Oxford
  15. Yeah true, has fallen behind Brennan, Palin, flint and Dan Thompson. Huge season for him
  16. Think might just get under. A lot of pressure on kemp if went that way
  17. Whatever happened to Nike Luna? Thought he looked a prospect just seemed to disappear
  18. Ully had a broken back. I'm missing the link...
  19. No I agree with you there's baggage with him. But fitting around team I was looking for around 6.5/7 and it's really only him and crump and I don't want crump lol
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy