Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Jaizer

Members
  • Posts

    4,216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Jaizer

  1. Dumped him as wasn't performing as expected. As far as I know nothing more than that (though with Barker how can you know). Him and cami are apparently good friends
  2. Nowak I believe has said he's unavailable next season but maybe 2023
  3. I think it's one of only clubs he's left that doesn't actually have an issue with him. Guested a few times last season and in an interview on the stream sounded like he was looking for a job. As 3rd hear leader/ 2nd string could go well
  4. Not something I was aware of. The other Aussie Rew was it from the SON? Or Jack Thomas, although not sure his average
  5. In 2022 they're built to 42 as well... Last I checked Below 45.5
  6. After some very rough calculations on 2.5% reductions and Tom's Eastbourne results expunged how about this? Cook 8.68 Ully 7.96 Barker 6.88 Brennan 5.77 Basso 5 Frazer Bowes 4 Bailey 3.7 Comes to 41.99
  7. Aye but with mitigating circumstances. No just turning up with 6 riders as suggested.
  8. I shamefully watched my club partake in average manipulation (allegedly) several years ago. It's not an enjoyable experience
  9. You can't start a season with r/r unless of injuries
  10. And that equates to a big ego how? Lol. I must have a super ego if that's your logic
  11. Yeah not for me either. Cheaper, better and far more progressive options out there on the average.
  12. Completely agree mate. As I said just a nagging feeling
  13. I don't claim to be in any inner circle but I've never thought of cookie as having an ego. Always came across as a popular captain, willing to help his teammates and share information. Only gave it up to concentrate on his own form. I don't want to see him leave but just a feeling in my stomach he may. A happy settled Craig Cook on a sub 9 average is a helluva proposition imo
  14. Cookies tweet after the final felt a bit like a goodbye to me. Might not be the wildest thought that it could happen
  15. Absolutely. I am a little surprised by the deafening silence from our clubs. Thought be one or 2 announced by now
  16. In all prev named riders I have no inside knowledge just going off what I've read on here. As you say maybe they planned not to use Riss but now Richie has gone they've reneged on any deal with Redcar?
  17. In speedway terms in particular championship I don't consider it ages tbh. We've come close a few times as you say but every year under facenna ownership made the play offs. Never guaranteed but always know they'll be trying hard again the next year. We had nearly twenty years since the legendary 93/94 double double side and before that we had we'd won the inside of a donut!!
  18. No Richie thrown a spanner in monarchs team building? Can't think anyone likely to be available on similar average. Ellis, Jake Allen, ulle, Douglas, Riss etc all seem to be signed if believe the rumours
  19. That's how I'd build a side personally too. As you say strong 13 and 15 and on paper always a strong reserve if any of middle 3 having an off day and no pressure on no 7 to let them develop
  20. No right or wrong way to build a team. Look at Poole and Glasgow, entirely different make ups got to the final. Personal preference is a strong 1 and 5 and at least one good reserve, but the only correct one will be the one that wind the league
  21. I was brought up on bowes and Lyons, Parker and stancl, Parker and bird, Parker and greives, screen and Josh G, Lawson and summers all 8.5 average plus. Sub 7.5 doesn't strike me as a big hitter personally
  22. In the UK. Not England thank you very much lol. Masters had same issue couple years ago
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy