If that Friday forecast doesn't improve then I'd agree. After today's deluge I doubt that a dry Thursday will be enough if there is more rain on Friday.
That's the rumour they've put out for many many years in the hope that he'll stay in hiding. It's worked a treat so far.
Never helped out Frost's potless Panthers so you're welcome to try.
I did but not here. Anyway, it should be the standard. When people talk of a drop off of support if the team falters, keep it slick and an enjoyable evening then people might still turn up. Nothing worse than giving people time to think how bad it is.
You really should get out more.
Second item. I understand that top of the agenda is 4 tractors starting at tapes for a flying one lap of track grading after heats 4, 8 & 12 with the fastest tractor doing 3 victory grading laps prior to heat 15. The Ippo promotion, who put the suggestion forward following fan pressure, are apparently salivating at the prospect and are keen to stage a BSPA main event of a Top Graders tractor 16 lapper!
Speedway is a silly sport. That must have filtered down to Foxhole at some point? I appreciate that there aren't too many intellectuals down that way to understand speedway's current standing
Lambert, Worrall and Shanes were the difference, hardly strangers to a big circuit. The rest got 2, 6, 5, 0: hardly call that scoring well.
I'd say that we took the options that we could afford. People can't applaud financial security but then complain that they haven't got a guaranteed no1 and the like.
I was going to use that but it would mean that anything we win in future is meaningless for accounting purposes so I thought better of it, We could go very PC like Ippo and just put "league" so as not to create a fuss.
The right changes at the right time with the addition of some luck can possibly improve things but we're 11 years and counting so I wouldn't get too excited. As for looking at the tractor boys, I'd rather not if it's all the same.