-
Posts
6,021 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18
Everything posted by Crump99
-
I just had to check that because I remember him looking way past his best and poor. My recollection was correct. That was 6 rides including a poor 4 point TR. One heat win keeping Ostrich & Starke at bay on a slick track, not too difficult, and didn't beat anything else significant.
-
You should do the website, it might then be accurate. If that's the case then buggered why it doesn't appear in today's news item.
-
Glasgow V Peterborough Cl Sat July 8th 2017 At 7pm
Crump99 replied to Paulco's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
And I replied. You're welcome to explain yourself further or offer a pointless reply. That is indeed the definition of a forum. -
Glasgow V Peterborough Cl Sat July 8th 2017 At 7pm
Crump99 replied to Paulco's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Seems like the BSF isn't immune, one's latched on, although I'd have to change the spelling -
Glasgow V Peterborough Cl Sat July 8th 2017 At 7pm
Crump99 replied to Paulco's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Who said that it wasn't? I agree with Gazc, 7 is always best and Barker may have helped Panthers to a point or better. Whether that will count in the seemingly forlorn play off chase, time will tell. I doubt that it's a lesson learned as popularity seems preferable to professionalism these days. -
Glasgow V Peterborough Cl Sat July 8th 2017 At 7pm
Crump99 replied to Paulco's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Nothing wrong with the booking, the blunder was a lack of professionalism, but then again, Twitter is the new alcohol -
Paul Starke 14
-
The usual diplomatic contribution. It's actually mostly a quote by your mate Hans Andersen, probably penned by your bigger mate Mick Bratley. It was in jest to what I thought was the no.1 forum idiot but I'd forgotten about you so good timing
-
Good to see second tier northern league speedway capturing the imagination. It's so interesting that some have confused the BSF with Mensa
-
Very slap dash. As a pedant, I care about spelling although not so much with names. As you say, people generally know who's being discussed.
-
Always worth the effort with me, saves a lot of grief
-
He said stick you on ignore. Sounds like good advice Seems to have worked.
-
I've had a word with Ged regarding your request and his reply went something like this: "I have got better things to do with my life than bother about what people are writing on internet forums. From personal experience I know how much nonsense and tripe appears on these sites. They are full of garbage and you can waste your life sitting reading it." - I told him that that was a touch unfair given that most posters are generally sensible, however, we agreed that you were an exception so you'll have to use the grey stuff between your ears, meaning that the meeting will go ahead as planned.
-
That's as maybe but that's not the point. At the end of the day he's riding for Richie Worrall and not for Panthers with the same desire for the team to win as your own rider. OK it works out for much of the time but is not the same as having Harris who I'd say still flies more than we hope Worrall does. The key might be if Starke (who I like so it's not a real dig) realises that the meeting starts before his third ride, when he himself starts to fly.
-
Guests are a gamble and rarely make you stronger. You're at your strongest with your own 1-7.
-
True. There's not enough wine gums in the world for my purposes
-
Not sure that Poland is ready for Fat Joe and Remy Ma feat French Montana and Infared. A class act though Holder is at the EoES, these maximums are doing my ears in. What a racket!
-
It was you with the bloody bell. I threw most of my wine gums at you. You must have thought that Oxfam were the meeting sponsors
-
Always seems a bit random anyway. Usually just sort of in line with the lighting post. Wasn't Heeps 4 & Ostrich 3? If that was the case then from some angles it could be deceptive but no different. Could just have a spot on the inside I agree.
-
As the start is, as it always has been, 15 metres in front of me, I think that I'd have noticed anything significant. All I saw was the usual of little activity, blokes pulling the tapes down and 4 riders rolling up to tapes. Any time that we have a gates issue they usually have to find a programme to check who goes where, so to think that there was any pre-planned doctoring is fantasy.
-
So you're saying it's 4th on this week's BSPA list of things to do.
-
More confirmation in part that people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. I never saw any track doctoring (not you, that's further up). We're pretty naff at it if there was, given our home record will cost us the play-offs. I never heard any cheer when Schlein fell off. The bloke playing the music probably never even saw Schlein hit the deck. If he still sits at the end of the box then you'll notice the large metal stantion that obscures the fourth bend. All he probably saw was 2 Panthers crossing the line first.
-
Any news?
-
Count me in.
-
As Del Trotter said: "That's your problem (well one of many) you will insist on thinking".