-
Posts
11,920 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
31
Everything posted by Baldyman
-
Who says King will be a second string? With the lack of riders he may end up starting as one of the heat leaders, unless you know the rest of the team of course. The riders mentioned on here would leave our team far from rosey, in my eyes anyway.
-
Fantastic rider in his day, and probably would have had at least one world title if it wasn't for an engine failure.
-
Right let's think about this logically,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, who else plays golf
-
Every season it seems to be a make or break for Heeps to finally fulfill his undoubted talent everyone seems to think he has. Can only see our team being bargain basement junk, so it would be a fantastic time for that talent to finally be realised. Come on Cam, show those Foxhall faithful what you really have
-
The real Cameron Heeps should have the beating of most other reserves at Foxhall at least, and him and Allen will probably be our top improvers during the season. Even more so if Cameron can finally find some gating skills. A few hours with Donk could do some good.
-
Shame, as he would probably do a very good job on the way the track was last season, if its that way.
-
Maybe Morten is coming out of retirement for one season only
-
Add Kyle Newman, always gives 100 percent
-
I take it we will have a team with second strings and reserves,, something like King Lawson Kennett Allen Summers Heeps Oystercard/Doolan Not sure how far under the limit that is,, but not many riders around in the bargain basement catagory either.
-
I've been finding it hard not to join in, cos I love nothing more than a good winge.
-
I'm still alive and well thanks Arch. It's my new policy, if I don't have anything positive to say,, I won't say nothing. I still come on here and read everyone else's opinions.
-
To be honest I thought Norwich was a lot closer to Lynn than that...my bad. I knew I should have gone to school.
-
Last time i looked kings Lynn was closer to Norwich.
-
One bad meeting and he is history.....we like our riders to have plenty of bad ones, mason will never fit in.
-
King's Lynn v Belle Vue; Play-Off. semi final 2nd leg
Baldyman replied to g13webb's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Let's be honest...if Riss is riding again..he should now be banned or start next year with a ban....or be back for Belle Vue, but i guess nothing will happen...it very rarely does. Coty has been really good since joining ipswich...winning rider of the night many times.