Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. But it is unprofessional, just ipswich riders are lucky in the fact that they are found mechanics. Gino could easily put something out and get himself a spanner man for the evening, riders often spanner for other riders, for probably not much cash. The lad had some raw talent when he first appeared, shame it's gone the way it has...Losing his Hagon Shock sponsorship a few years back seemed to be the start of his downfall.
  2. Riders get looked after at Foxhall with vans and mechanics and things....just look at Gino tweet last night..he obviously gets no help with anything.
  3. I thought that was a very average meeting....the track still needs a bit more bite in it on the outside for me. I really do hope that coty isn't riding himself out of a job for next year. He has been truly exceptional since his signing. Plus I must add that I hope Stefan is okay...he was out cold for a while.
  4. Really...well I thought it was a total borefest. As long as you curb crawled was no chance of being passed.
  5. Oh nothing to do with long strange hair and ugly face then.
  6. Weather seems okay today...so hopefully a little more dirt on the track tonight. Don't think I could handle another boring one.
  7. Polish licence, so can't race in championship.
  8. There are a couple of ladies. And some big girls blouse .
  9. So could be plenty of guests on display...wonder if any dirt will make an appearance.
  10. Looks like the hunt for guests is on for the rest of the season. Best wishes to Rory.
  11. Seems to be having a lot of nasty crashes lately.....Let's hope he takes it easy for a while.
  12. Well that's not exactly very professional....and not being very professional was I'm sure one of the reasons ipswich didn't want him back. That's the same as me turning up for work without the tools I need to do the job
  13. Pretty much a no thanks all round I would have thought.
  14. Personally I don't think Gino has any improvemen left in him, otherwise he would have improved by now..but from what I've seen he hasn't one bit.
  15. Didn't he sign a contract with us on his 16 birthday...which means he is always ours until we sell him.
  16. Now that's a sad read. Hope you have something to cheer about again soon.
  17. Wasn't it delayed last week cos the ambulance or paramedic turned up late?
  18. There are some very good young riders out there at the moment, and along with Drew look to have what it takes to go a long way in the sport. I for one hope they all make it .
  19. Slick track and reserves are just as good...it's on tricky tracks they tend to be not so good. Don't think I've ever seen it so devoid of dirt and so dry.
  20. Well done to Worky on the point...another point in the right direction
  21. With Chris Louis sitting all on his own on the concrete flower bed..does that mean he has finally had enough?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy