British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krompa

Will Hans Ride In A World Cup On Saturday?

No news about Hans. He missed Poole's meeting yesterday and I couldn't find any info about his fitness after big crash. Is he feeling good enough to ride on Saturday?

No news about Hans. He missed Poole's meeting yesterday and I couldn't find any info about his fitness after big crash. Is he feeling good enough to ride on Saturday?

Nothing broken, just sore. so i'd guess he will ride.

Nothing broken, just sore. so i'd guess he will ride.

Hans himself claims that he doubt he can ride because the left hand is more or less unusable. If Hans dont ride Klindt will take his place.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Thanks guys. Any fresh news from official practice? Did Hans give it a go or not?

Did Hans give it a go or not?

No.He will wait until tomorrow.Swelling is down,but only a 50-50 chance he can ride

Hans will wait

By the way. How Nicolai looked during the practice? Any chance he will score some important pts in case Hans is out?

How was Andreas Jonsson after his Tuesday's crash?

Just had a look at the Hans crash on utube. I don't know about the World Cup meeting, I reckon he's lucky to be walking around after that!

That Russian is a danger to himself and everyone else in my opinion, too much speed and not enough experience, he just seems to think he can throw the bike in and everyone else should get out of the way :blink:

Just had a look at the Hans crash on utube. I don't know about the World Cup meeting, I reckon he's lucky to be walking around after that!

That Russian is a danger to himself and everyone else in my opinion, too much speed and not enough experience, he just seems to think he can throw the bike in and everyone else should get out of the way :blink:

Do you have the link to youtube?

my sentiments exactly !!

Do you have the link to youtube?

Do you still think that after watching the match tonight and hearing the comments from former riders working with Sky?

Emil is an amazing talent and generally makes fantastic decisions on track....Having watched a lot of his racing over the last few years, I can honestly say that the description you give of him really doesn't register as accurate.

On Tuesday he made a very small miscalculation. I doubt there is a rider in the World who hasn't done that, and I think your criticism is entirely unjustified.

it was stupid / over eager by the russian, and that put 3 in the fence. He needs to tone it down a bit as he is almost touches a back wheel when behind or does stupid things like this. He lent / touched on hans front wheel and caused the crash.

A yound fearless man he'll only stop doing these things when he puts himself in hospital with a serious injury. Hopefully he wont put someone else in there first.

hope hans is fine.