British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sportsnut

10th Year Pre Cardiff Entertainment

Doesn't exactly entice me to watch this. Will see what the other half wants to do, but I'm all for staying in the pub a bit longer!

Excellent - men in uniform. biggrin.gifohmy.gificon_lol.gif

Aye,there should be a few Postmen there........

That field gun race lark is pretty spectacular, people have been known to lose digits and all sorts. I agree about those birds floating about last year, it was like watching paint dry.

is this the same field gun race they used to have at the Royal Tournament every year?

if so, it is pretty good to watch

just a thought but instead of having bands who are past there sell by date why not invest in a band that would guarantee to sell the rest of the tickets.ive no idea of the costs involved but if an extra 40000 tickets where sold that could pay for a current group and think of the publicity speedway would get and maybe some of the extra fans would keep coming to speedway.

just a thought but instead of having bands who are past there sell by date why not invest in a band that would guarantee to sell the rest of the tickets.ive no idea of the costs involved but if an extra 40000 tickets where sold that could pay for a current group and think of the publicity speedway would get and maybe some of the extra fans would keep coming to speedway.

As it is in Wales why not get the Manics or Stereophonics to play............either would be good. B)

To save me reading through the rest of the thread, who is the music act playing?

To save me reading through the rest of the thread, who is the music act playing?

No sod knows

That field gun race lark is pretty spectacular, people have been known to lose digits and all sorts. I agree about those birds floating about last year, it was like watching paint dry.

This Bird floated all weekend from Start to Finish icon_lol.gif

That field gun race lark is pretty spectacular, people have been known to lose digits and all sorts.

Been there, done that ---- and nearly lost everything. I slipped and went under the limber and gun but fortunately everything missed me, great fun ! :D

Max Boyce it is then !!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Who?? :unsure:

Does anybody actually bother watching the "live entertainment shows" pre meeting anyway?

Wont be attending this GP, first one ive missed at Cardiff since it started. Going to Greece on holiday a couple of weeks after and saving for that, so a day out in Cardiff is out the question!

Does anybody actually bother watching the "live entertainment shows" pre meeting anyway?

Of course.....always ! :approve: