British Speedway Forum
Pinny

Newport Vs Glasgow

the raj just posted on Facebook that he will be at newport tomorrow another busy weekend, who is he guesting for???

the raj just posted on Facebook that he will be at newport tomorrow another busy weekend, who is he guesting for???

Looks like Lee Dicken will still be out . Could be the same Glasgow side that got that heroic draw at Somerset . Assuming Joe Screen has got over his bout of flu .

Edited by Paulco

Good question,well presented.

No idea :blink:

Looks like Lee Dicken will still be out

Cheers.

Take it you`re not down tomorrow,so I`ll have a pint for you :lol:

Cheers.

Take it you`re not down tomorrow,so I`ll have a pint for you :lol:

Nah , canny make it tomorrow . Two of my offspring have birthdays this weekend , so i'll be skint :rolleyes:

Nah , canny make it tomorrow . Two of my offspring have birthdays this weekend , so i'll be skint :rolleyes:

Paulco, instead of presents, why don't you suggest a weekend away - how about in South Wales? :wink::P

All the best

Rob

i really hope its on tomorrow, planning to take a lady to it for her first time, took a lot to persuade her to come too ha ha

i really hope its on tomorrow, planning to take a lady to it for her first time, took a lot to persuade her to come too ha ha

There's a joke in there somewhere... :lol:

With Raj instead of Dicken it makes Glasgow much stronger. Although I fully expect Newport to get 3 points from this.

There's a joke in there somewhere... :lol:

I'm not the only one then. :D

Ooh err :shock: Stop it missus no (said the ghost of Frankie Howerd!) Nay nay and thrice nay :P Hope she enjoys it... ahem the meeting that is ;)

Looks like Lee Dicken will still be out . Could be the same Glasgow side that got that heroic draw at Somerset . Assuming Joe Screen has got over his bout of flu .

Confirmed...

http://www.glasgowspeedway.co.uk/

Shame the weather is looking extremely dodgy in South Wales all day :(

At the moment, I say there is only a 10% to 15% chance that this meeting will go ahead.

Shame the weather is looking extremely dodgy in South Wales all day :(

At the moment, I say there is only a 10% to 15% chance that this meeting will go ahead.

It does look extremely moist over the green green grass of home: can't see too many complaints about the dust!

Any local knowledge? Dietbowers, have a quick look out the pub window, mate!

It does look extremely moist over the green green grass of home: can't see too many complaints about the dust!

Any local knowledge? Dietbowers, have a quick look out the pub window, mate!

Looking out of DB Towers 1st floor window right now,and it`s damp outside :rolleyes: