British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
squall

Sheffield Vs Berwick 30/8/12

Superb result.

It's been a very eventful season so far.

:)

Swedish Playoffs, so a facility is allowed.

when peter karlson rode for workington whenever workington were at the isle of white karlson had to ride in his homeland sweeden and the only option for workington was national league guest so has the rules changed

when peter karlson rode for workington whenever workington were at the isle of white karlson had to ride in his homeland sweeden and the only option for workington was national league guest so has the rules changed

Looks like they have :wink:

Great result for the Bandits good choice of guest[Jimmy] Robin David Micky keep it going tomorrow night then roll on Saturday///

• Like 1

I understand that due to all the rain-offs where matches have to be re-arranged with riders already committed elsewhere facilities are allowed for these re-arranged fixtures where riders are double booked.

Great result ,Bellego has proved what a talent he is despite being thrown in at the deep end at the start of the season.He has had his doubters on this forum but has proved them wrong IMO.

• Like 3

Congratulations to Bandits, end of the day the best team on the night won.

Nice to meet up with my Bandits friends again.

Also a big well done to the track staff for getting the meeting on apparent certain part of the track had been under water, not that you would have guess looking at the track before the meeting started.

And some of the Sheffield riders need to take a long hard look in the mirror at themselves then look at Chris Schramm, because that guy puts in 100% every race and has no luck.

Been a long hard season supporting the Tigers this season, roll on 2013.

And again Well Done The Bandits.

Any one know if its still raining in Scunthorpe.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Bandits, end of the day the best team on the night won.

Nice to meet up with my Bandits friends again.

Also a big well done to the track staff for getting the meeting on apparent certain part of the track had been under water, not that you would have guess looking at the track before the meeting started.

And some of the Sheffield riders need to take a long hard look in the mirror at themselves then look at Chris Schramm, because that guy puts in 100% every race and has no luck.

Been a long hard season supporting the Tigers this season, roll on 2013.

And again Well Done The Bandits.

Any one know if its still raining in Scunthorpe.

Agree regarding Chris Schramm a really nice guy 110% effort but has not had one ounce of luck in his speedway career,hope he hangs in there and things take a turn for the better.Has taken some nasty knocks and his confidence seems to be very low.

I understand that due to all the rain-offs where matches have to be re-arranged with riders already committed elsewhere facilities are allowed for these re-arranged fixtures where riders are double booked.

Also forSwedish League play offs you get facility it seems

I've always wanted a wooden spoon. Should help me stir a few things on here next season!

• Like 1

I've always wanted a wooden spoon. Should help me stir a few things on here next season!

David Hoggart has certainly tried his best for you and I just have this feeling you might get your wish..

At least it nearly the end of season and we have the pantomime to look forward to (Hoggys team building) with I expect lead role captain fantastic Richard Hall

Echo your sentiments Emilali...

Erm Sheffield?

Poor arnt they, but you could argue we got lucky there was no Haines.