NKI 8.79

Mat Szczepaniak 5.19

Mads Korneliussen 7.02

Simon Stead 5.79

Adam Roynon (d/up with Josh Auty) 5.37

Kevin Wolbert 5.03

Kozza (d/up with Richie Worrall) 3.73

Total: 40.92

However, think its time for an average increase to either 41.5 or 42.0....to try and improve the EL quality (assuming same numberof teams) then I'd be thinking we might want to keep Magic instead of Simon Stead - or if it went up to 42.0 Seb Ulamek...

Edited by kelvinht

NKI 8.79

Mat Szczepaniak 5.19

Mads Korneliussen 7.02

Simon Stead 5.79

Adam Roynon (d/up with Josh Auty) 5.37

Kevin Wolbert 5.03

Kozza (d/up with Richie Worrall) 3.73

Total: 40.92

However, think its time for an average increase to either 41.5 or 42.0....to try and improve the EL quality (assuming same numberof teams) then I'd be thinking we might want to keep Magic instead of Simon Stead - or if it went up to 42.0 Seb Ulamek...

Announced at brandon last night that roynon is back with the bees in 2013

Your spoiling our dreams...... will have to wake up now..

• Like 1

No it wasn't. It said he was asked back and he said he'd love to return to Brandon(which he would say). It's different to agreeing terms to ride the following season. Having said that, I would expect him to return to Brandon.

Edited by TrueBee
  • Like 2

The season isn't over, shouldn't discuss next year yet, disrespectful imo!

:approve:

I think I'll wait and see how the end of the season pans out before considering 2013. Might as well enjoy what we've got at the moment before worrying about next year, winters long enough to do that in.

Nicki

Wolbert

Sczepeniak

Mads

Niels

North/Tungate

Smith

Be worth watching that team.

dont know why people are having mads in the team, he has been very poor at home this year and in my opinion one of the main reasons we have lost home fixtures, he needs to go im affraid.. what about this?

1, lindgren

2, fisher

3, schlein

4, howe

5, kennett

6, Szczepaniak

7 kozza

:cheers:

happy days jezza !!

Edited by lynnboy

IF Lynn remain in The Elite League next season the team will be cobbled together with left overs from other teams tables, and within budget.

IF The Stars drop back down then I can see title challenging team being put together

They really need to build up bit of an asset base. The current assets are mainly PL riders, at best.

Need to avoid a "battle for the scraps" year after year with BV.

As one of the few assets, Wolbert should be the first name on the teamsheet for next year.

If Szczepaniak is an asset, bring him back aswell. Think he's done more than enough to warrant a team spot in '13.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Ford has something to do about that though.

Other than that, bring in a new rider who can hold down his average with an eye for the future.

And Olly Allen + 3 others depending on who fits, and who's available.

• Like 1

Clearly a male thing Rhidassa, they can't help themselves playing management tch!

IF Lynn remain in The Elite League next season the team will be cobbled together with left overs from other teams tables, and within budget.

IF The Stars drop back down then I can see title challenging team being put together

Thats a pretty accurate assessment.

Its all a case of being a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond, it will only change if Lynn buy some EL riders and increase their asset base.

They really need to build up bit of an asset base. The current assets are mainly PL riders, at best.

Need to avoid a "battle for the scraps" year after year with BV.

As one of the few assets, Wolbert should be the first name on the teamsheet for next year.

If Szczepaniak is an asset, bring him back aswell. Think he's done more than enough to warrant a team spot in '13.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Ford has something to do about that though.

Other than that, bring in a new rider who can hold down his average with an eye for the future.

And Olly Allen + 3 others depending on who fits, and who's available.

MF has no influence over Szcepaniak as he's not a Poole asset!! Unfortunately....!

Edited by Skidder

Clearly a male thing Rhidassa, they can't help themselves playing management tch!

I'm offended :PClearly, there's enough people who want to discuss our future so this is worthy of a thread.