British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Morten Risager? hmmmm

Mickey Dyer may step it up again next year, I don't see him as a Number One yet top middle order man maybe at No3

Might be being a little harsh on Bellego but for the talent he has I thought we would have seen more from him especially with the lack of a No1.

Definitely keep Kozza if possible but with not so much pressure

Hansen,

Skidmore,

Bellego,

Bager,

Smith,

Wilkinson

Albin

Morten Risager? hmmmm

Mickey Dyer may step it up again next year, I don't see him as a Number One yet top middle order man maybe at No3

Might be being a little harsh on Bellego but for the talent he has I thought we would have seen more from him especially with the lack of a No1.

Hansen,

Skidmore,

Bellego,

Bager,

Smith,

Wilkinson

Albin

With some of the names in that Team Kozza would be under extreme pressure IMO Edited by Fromafar

Morten Risager? hmmmm

Hansen,

Skidmore,

Bellego,

Bager,

Smith,

Wilkinson

Albin

You had to much sun mate? Thats a woeful team lol!

2 Bellego

3 Dyer

5 Kozza

7 Carr.

Would take Alden back if he shows better commitment to Britain,just using Uk to supplement his income when he feels like it .He can make excuses but to keep coming back when it suits him is not right IMO.He is a class act at PL Level and he is an asset ,we should sell him if we are not going to use him.

Morten Risager? hmmmm

Hansen,

Skidmore,

Bellego,

Bager,

Smith,

Wilkinson

Albin

If we constructed our side correctly, we could accommodate Bager at reserve, point limit dependant obviously,

My suggestion for next year based on current averages is as follows:

1. Micky Dyer 7.58

2. Lewis Kerr 5.45

3. David Bellego 6.28

4. Matty Wethers 6.67

5. Morten Risager 6.95

6. Henning Bager 5.21

7. Charles Wright 4.05

Total - 42.19

That for me gives us solidity all through the team, two reserves capable of big scores home and away being key.

I disagree strongly Emilali

Wilko/Bager should do the buisness from reserve, both should score 5 points per home match, skidmore solid middle order.

Albin has seen the tracks now, we loaned him out, cheap as chips he could kick on, he could be rats if so make a change or instead give him a whole season.

Bellego will kick on in 2014 if he doesn't I would debate when he will..

Kozza can hit 8 points in 2014, some of his away scores where impressive, that said he needs more consistancy.

Kozza would have had 12/13 points on Saturday night no problem.

Hansen is at a great age to lead the Bandits to glory since i Adrian did taking us to Runners up in 2008 Young Shield Final. Had Adrian been fit we'd have won the the trophy...

I disagree strongly Emilali

Wilko/Bager should do the buisness from reserve, both should score 5 points per home match, skidmore solid middle order.

Albin has seen the tracks now, we loaned him out, cheap as chips he could kick on, he could be rats if so make a change or instead give him a whole season.

Bellego will kick on in 2014 if he doesn't I would debate when he will..

Kozza can hit 8 points in 2014, some of his away scores where impressive, that said he needs more consistancy.

Kozza would have had 12/13 points on Saturday night no problem.

Hansen is at a great age to lead the Bandits to glory since i Adrian did taking us to Runners up in 2008 Young Shield Final. Had Adrian been fit we'd have won the the trophy...

Could be wrong but don't think Albin belongs to us.Did he actually sign for Berwick

Dyer aint a No1 and Risager is a week No5 we wont be getting Lewis Kerr or Wright

Poor team, wouldn't lace my teams steel shoes with Kenneth Hansen taking Morten Risager from 15 meters back....

Or Hansen, Bellego, Tresarieu, Skidmore, Smith, Bager and Joe Jacobs

Dyer aint a No1 and Risager is a week No5 we wont be getting Lewis Kerr or Wright

Poor team, wouldn't lace my teams steel shoes with Kenneth Hansen taking Morten Risager from 15 meters back....

think i would persevere with starke
  • Like 1

What average would Kenneth Hansen come in on? Albin is a Sheffield asset so would probably be part of their plans should they run. Wilkinson is being kept afloat by a good sponsor down at Redcar so would be unlikely to move in my opinion.

Might as well after all the next step will be to claim Ashfield as an asset also after your Bellego escapade. ;)

• Like 2

Morten Risager? hmmmm

Hansen,

Skidmore,

Bellego,

Bager,

Smith,

Wilkinson

Albin

Hugh Skidmore, that is a massive change in opinion.

Could be wrong but don't think Albin belongs to us.Did he actually sign for Berwick

Berwick released him from the agreed pre-contract when their plans were changed and they couldn't fit him in.

This was to ensure he would get a British club, as he did of course. He is a Sheffield asset.

Seems to score the 6 or 7 points at Berwick, assuming he dipped in form with a good reserve initially they could swap. But fair play to Skidmore he seems to have come on since leaving Sheffield. The fact that Redcar fans want to retain him says a lot.

Forgot about Starke, for a second... yes that would be an option

I'm still trying to get my head around Dyer and Risager in Heat 13 and 15 together sends shivers down my spine.......

Edited by RobinH88

Starke did well at Newcastle towards the end of last season,and many felt he was unlucky not to be included in their team this season.IMO he`s done reasonably well for Berwick,and if theres going to be a reduction in the points limit then a rider like Starke could be a very attractive signing.

Hes surely done enough to be at least considered for next years team.

Albin is a Sheffield asset.

• Like 1