British Speedway Forum
brewer

14 Home And Away League

should drop it but wont because that would mean that they have looked at and seen the error of their ways....how unfair it is. I am confident of another belter of a decision.

So this idea is dafter than winning a League title on the play off system?

Actually - I believe it IS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

...................... and everyone knows how I feel about 'Play Offs' and 'Double Points'. :mad: :mad:

Actually - I believe it IS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

...................... and everyone knows how I feel about 'Play Offs' and 'Double Points'. :mad: :mad:

Yes, I think we all do.

• Like 1

Yes, I think we all do.

:t::approve: :approve: :approve:

Just looked at the fixture list on BSPA site and it would appear that clubs are meeting some opponents twice home and away in the Premier League (not LC). I thought this daft idea was suggested when Leicester decided to move up and the Premier would be one team short. Now that Peterborough have joined the Premier to fill the gap, why is this choosing the clubs you want to meet more than once still in place. Just one more reason I shall be absent next season.

Just looked at the fixture list on BSPA site and it would appear that clubs are meeting some opponents twice home and away in the Premier League (not LC). I thought this daft idea was suggested when Leicester decided to move up and the Premier would be one team short. Now that Peterborough have joined the Premier to fill the gap, why is this choosing the clubs you want to meet more than once still in place. Just one more reason I shall be absent next season.

I thought THAT stupid idea had been dropped. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mad:

These extra fixtures could cost teams play-off spots come the end of the season with teams getting easier fixtures than others!

With the Peterborough coming back into the league you would think that they would go back to last years format but that would be to simple or obvious to do though!

• Like 1

These extra fixtures could cost teams play-off spots come the end of the season with teams getting easier fixtures than others!

With the Peterborough coming back into the league you would think that they would go back to last years format but that would be to simple or obvious to do though!

But last year's format (while fine for a few) had many clubs finishing official fixtures by the end of August! More official matches are required -- hence the conference system. No problem for the realists.

I shall just turn up every week and enjoy the speedway

I reckon it's the only way these days.

FFS People moaned like hell last year at the lack of fixtures, the BSPA do something about it and guess what ! People still moan !!!

• Like 2

Ipswich have 'drawn' Peterborough and Rye house for their 2 teams

I think it was always planned that the extra fixtures would be 'reasonably' close by

I think it was always planned that the extra fixtures would be 'reasonably' close by

Planned - or - Fixed. :angry:

This arrangement could cost some Team the League Championship. :sad: :sad:

.................................... OH!!! That's OK then - a bit like the 'Play Offs'. :mad: :mad:

Edited by The White Knight

Enjoy your two extra trips to the 'reasonably close by clubs'. Edited by Steve55