British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
P T Preece

Wolves Vs Birmingham

Cheers, got it now.

Watching it with no commentary really does highlight the delays between hts.

There is commentary. I thought it is quick meeting 8 heats in 45 mins.

The commentary is very quiet. But there is none between heats.

Confidence boosting performance from ty. But think it shows how tough it is going to be for him in that spot, 5 points (6 if he hadnt fallen) at home against one of the two weakest heat leader triumvirate s (leicester being the other) in the league representing a pretty decent performance.

Pawlicki, superb. gating a few times but when he didnt his 4th bends were majestic. Wolves fans are going to have fun watching him this season. Birmingham as crap as most predicted.

Wonderful to be able to see the match. Sounds like Dave Goddard of Premier Sports fame commentating. Just a basic one camera service in a small window but enough to give a nice bonus view of speedway!

Wolves look very solid. Disturbing to see it's three weeks before the next meeting, presumably due to the NZ GP. Doesn't do much for the momentum.

Dave getting a great plug in for Clean Cut Sports there!

From the camera angle, it looks like Clean Cut Sports are the ones providing the audio (Dave Goddard) and the video feed to Bet365, so why not?

Cheers, got it now.

Watching it with no commentary really does highlight the delays between hts.

One minute everyone moans and groans about how Pearson, Tatum and co witter on and on...the next you get a lack of Pearson, Tatum and co wittering on and on...and people still aren't happy. Here's the news...it's no less noisy than the Speedway Updates site, and no-one moans about that.

There's no pleasing some.

Pawlicki, superb. gating a few times but when he didnt his 4th bends were majestic. Wolves fans are going to have fun watching him this season. Birmingham as crap as most predicted.

Absolutely, at least they are still with us though I suppose.

Great start from Pawlicki but he will have much, much tougher tests in weeks to come. Suprised Morris didn't fill his boots, should be scoring well every Monday at Monmore really. Slightly better from Proctor but must still be a slight concern, hopefully he sorts himself out.

Great to have the EL underway again :D

Edited by Bagpuss

Well done WOLVES ..Have to say Brum looked worst than I thought .

Well, that boy Pawlicki is something special.

I went to the meeting tonight with high hopes he would be good, he exceeded them. Awesome performace.

Joe Jacobs was very impressive too, Ashley Morris dissapointing after Heat 2, not sure if nerves actually played a part He'll settle down, but I expect Jacobs to be the one who kicks on.

All my fears over Proctor were allayed, he rode fine.

• Like 2

Well, that boy Pawlicki is something special.

I went to the meeting tonight with high hopes he would be good, he exceeded them. Awesome performace.

Joe Jacobs was very impressive too, Ashley Morris dissapointing after Heat 2, not sure if nerves actually played a part He'll settle down, but I expect Jacobs to be the one who kicks on.

All my fears over Proctor were allayed, he rode fine.

Both the Pawlicki brothers should have a field day in the EL this year,i would love both of them to end up being full time in the GPs at some stage both have outstanding talent.

Great meeting tonight at Monmore Green! Great performance from Tai Woffinden, unbeaten all night. Joe Jacobs and Piotr Pawlicki great first night for Wolves, hopefully many more to come throughout the season.

Brummies to get a point tonight I hope

Hopefully be a good meeting taking 2 speedway virgins with me and they get hooked with the rest of us

Not even a chance of a sniff of a point. I predicted we could get 60 before the meeting. I wasn't wrong.

As predicted - a poor season beckons for Birmingham

Don`t forget Wolves are predicted bottom end fodder too. Makes me laugh anyway. :t:

Edited by stevebrum