British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Newcastle Diamonds (league Cup) - Good Friday, April 18th (3pm)

It's R/R for Lewi K and a NL guest for Lewis R.

Very limited options for the guest as just about everybody is riding on Friday (there are 14 fixtures tomorrow), so Goerge was looking at a Mildenhall rider to guest, as they are there anyway.

It's R/R for Lewi K and a NL guest for Lewis R.

Very limited options for the guest as just about everybody is riding on Friday (there are 14 fixtures tomorrow), so Goerge was looking at a Mildenhall rider to guest, as they are there anyway.

Midenhall are riding wit r/r anx 2guests themselves aswell as the 14 fixtures there is a Danish under 21 it'scrazy . Hope yoi get sorted

I don't know what restrictions Scunthorpe have with regards to start times, or what impact an earlier start would have had to the crowd size and therefore profitability of the meeting, but it does seem a shame the meeting couldn't have started a little earlier to give Rose and Kerr time to travel. Even a 2pm start and a change in the Newcastle riding order (together with permission to leave the meeting early for the general good of speedway - if permission is required) could have seen both riders on the road in plenty of time for their next engagement and left this looking a far more attractive meeting.

• Like 5

I don't know what restrictions Scunthorpe have with regards to start times, or what impact an earlier start would have had to the crowd size and therefore profitability of the meeting, but it does seem a shame the meeting couldn't have started a little earlier to give Rose and Kerr time to travel. Even a 2pm start and a change in the Newcastle riding order (together with permission to leave the meeting early for the general good of speedway - if permission is required) could have seen both riders on the road in plenty of time for their next engagement and left this looking a far more attractive meeting.

That is far too sensible!

• Like 1

Yeah, I guessed we would end up in this scenario somewhere during the season given that KL have 'dibs' on them both. Sense and the BSPA have always been strange bed fellows.

It'll be Danny Halsey who rides for Rose. Reckon we will lose about 48-42 ish, hope we can get a point :t:

It'll be Danny Halsey who rides for Rose. Reckon we will lose about 48-42 ish, hope we can get a point :t:

No it won't Danny is riding for Eastbourne at Lakeside at 1pm then at Eastbourne at 7.30pm. Try again.

We could always tempt Ole Olsen out of retirement......that's no more stupid than the predicament we and a lot of other teams will be in because of the priority given to the EL.

• Like 3

No it won't Danny is riding for Eastbourne at Lakeside at 1pm then at Eastbourne at 7.30pm. Try again.

RAGRHAGHRGHA!!! :mad: (Bring back Adam Mckinna or Jason King)

Brendan Johnson? Dan Greenwood?

Is he ok?

bit of a sore throat I think?

Scored a paid max at Scunny for Cradley last week the website says.

We could always tempt Ole Olsen out of retirement......that's no more stupid than the predicament we and a lot of other teams will be in because of the priority given to the EL.

I know, how very dare King's Lynn have priority of their own assets over the club they are loaning them to.

Shocking.

• Like 2

I know this may seem a bit random but who was the ice speedway rider that rode his bike round Brough possibly in 2009?