British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pointsmeanplayoffs

King's Lynn Stars V Belle Vue Aces - Wed 18 June

Hey,i mean there's an extra 10 points there to a normal match score.And that is impossible to get. :D

Oh so we aren't gonna give the Aces a 4 point start and then they still need to play two tacticals.....

Never mind Pawlicki last week, Zagar is the best opposition rider around the NA this season in my opinion.

Looking forward to Iversen v Zagar 3 times. Worth the £16 entrance fee alone potentially. That is Elite League speedway action at it's best.

Simon Lambert is booked then according to Stars twitter feed.

Never mind Pawlicki last week, Zagar is the best opposition rider around the NA this season in my opinion.

Looking forward to Iversen v Zagar 3 times. Worth the £16 entrance fee alone potentially. That is Elite League speedway action at it's best.

Simon Lambert is booked then according to Stars twitter feed.

Looking forward to those clashes.

If Lewis R can continue his form from last week and with Rambo in the side that should set us up nicely...

First we had Team Lewis, Now its Team Lambert. Simon will get a few from Reserve around Saddlebow.

just need Lasse to guest for Porsing at some point and we'll have Team Bjerre again as well...

We have heard of the road works problems on the slip approach roads going to the meetings, will these be in operation all night or will they be clear in time for the homeward journey as like last week.?

Anyone travelling from the Hunstanton / Norwich direction the entrance slip road to the stadium will remain closed. Continue down the dual carriageway all the way round the roundabout back up the dual carriageway up the entrance slip road.

Normal service when leaving the stadium except those leaving in the direction of Sutton Bridge / Wisbech. They will be required to travel via the Hardwick roundabout then back up the dual carriageway.

Please leave yourself an extra 30mins when travelling to the meeting tomorrow unless you know the way in via the back roads / Southgates - Town Centre

Anyone travelling from the Hunstanton / Norwich direction the entrance slip road to the stadium will remain closed. Continue down the dual carriageway all the way round the roundabout back up the dual carriageway up the entrance slip road.

Normal service when leaving the stadium except those leaving in the direction of Sutton Bridge / Wisbech. They will be required to travel via the Hardwick roundabout then back up the dual carriageway.

Please leave yourself an extra 30mins when travelling to the meeting tomorrow unless you know the way in via the back roads / Southgates - Town Centre

Cheers mate, appreciate the info........

There always seems something magical about the day we go to a speedway meeting........ :D

• Like 1

I get the feeling we can get something from this match, Aces to win by 2 points.

I get the feeling we can get something from this match, Aces to win by 2 points.

WOW ! What Optimism (with a capital O ) :lol:

And South Korea will win the World Cup ... :wink:

• Like 1

Put your winter woollies on as it's flippin' cold.....and windy. There's gonna be problems keeping stuff on the Track Shop tables tonight.

For those interested, there is an MDL fixture in the 2nd Half too, against Milton Keynes.