British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Birmingham Brummies 25/6/2014

Next Wednesday see's the Brummies second visit of the season to Poole. Last time round they run us close and picked up a league point. This was down to some impressive gating from Daniel Nermark and a strong showing at reserve from Paul-Starke and infact a all round team performance.

Poole need to build on last weeks strong performance against Leicester and 3 league points are a must if we are to start looking at getting into the playoffs.

Thoughts?

Next Wednesday see's the Brummies second visit of the season to Poole. Last time round they run us close and picked up a league point. This was down to some impressive gating from Daniel Nermark and a strong showing at reserve from Paul-Starke and infact a all round team performance.

Poole need to build on last weeks strong performance against Leicester and 3 league points are a must if we are to start looking at getting into the playoffs.

Thoughts?

Will Nermark ride after 'breaking his finger' last night?! (Maybe Kennet will guest?!)

I am looking forward to seeing Zmarzlik at Poole, but if the track is prepared as for the Leicester meeting then I don't see Brummies coming close this time

• Like 1

Coming down for this, after last time, feel its an easy 4 points for the boys from Brum, £10 to get in as well, what a day we are going to have.

Walk around the quay, boat ride, nice meal and then come and sink the pirates with our fantastic team.

Saw Darcy at Coventry last night blokes bloody awesome, I sure he was playing with Harris, letting him get close and them pulling away, real class act, World champ soon I feel.

See you there people, come on you Brummies.

• Like 3

Coming down for this, after last time, feel its an easy 4 points for the boys from Brum, £10 to get in as well, what a day we are going to have.

Walk around the quay, boat ride, nice meal and then come and sink the pirates with our fantastic team.

Saw Darcy at Coventry last night blokes bloody awesome, I sure he was playing with Harris, letting him get close and them pulling away, real class act, World champ soon I feel.

See you there people, come on you Brummies.

Yep should be a good day out for all you Brummies fans, get yourself down here early and go for a walk down the quay and have a meal, then have a wander round the Dolphin centre and Poole Park, bring all your friends, a good day out, and an admission of a TENNER to boot :t: . But that's where the niceties end, because you'll go home, pointless... ;)

Why would anyone want to wander around the Dolphin Centre? Especially if you are from the Midlands where they have far superior shopping centres!

• Like 4

Why would anyone want to wander around the Dolphin Centre? Especially if you are from the Midlands where they have far superior shopping centres!

Theres always the Holes Bay Relief Road as an alternative!!!!! :D

• Like 1

Kill a bit of time, after wandering down the Quay or round poole park...

Enjoy spending time in the pubs on the harbour, then even better when the robins win, not too often but it rounds the day off.

• Like 1

I have a dog lead but no dog :wink: so I'm not really interested in shopping centres, anyone recommend anywhere to hang out?

I have a dog lead but no dog :wink: so I'm not really interested in shopping centres, anyone recommend anywhere to hang out?

You won't go far wrong with Poole quay plenty of places to eat and drink,with stunning views thrown in free of charge ;)

Hope the weather stays fine, booked a B&B for a couple of days, shan't be happy if it pees down................

Been 30 years or so since i was last in Poole.

Are air horns allowed?... bringing an industrial strength one with me

Where's the best viewing

Brummies are on the up, all down to track conditions.. if it suits us we should win by at least 10 :P

Covatti in ht 15 :drink:

Poole quay is good, you could try the poole museum if you have time and its free, has quite a bit of speedway memorabillia.

Are air horns allowed?... bringing an industrial strength one with me

Where's the best viewing

Air horns are allowed - I used mine to great effect for Smoli in last years GP Quali Final. As for viewing - plenty of choices!

We will piss birmingaham

And some wonder why Poole fans get such a bad press, you'd think people would learn after making such comments and dropping points like muppets first time round.

• Like 6