British Speedway Forum

Still clinging on to that hope starry? The length of time Poole are taking in naming their full team is disgraceful, I wouldn't want to stump up the money for a season ticket when who's going to be spearheading the team with Holder is still undecided. And whilst some may think that Poole are loyal in backing Ward again, even though Ford had given him one more chance before his latest misdemeanor, how fair and loyal are they being to Magic? He's obviously classed as second best, and I wouldn't put it past Ford to be playing around with contracts, so they can report Magic hasn't agreed terms! I expect 'suddenly' if Ward is banned Jankowski will have signed on the dotted line within 48 hours - and if he does, I hope he bleeds Ford dry.

Chris and Darcy are box office, on there nights there's nobody better to watch.There's nothing to say that Magic still won't get the nod IF Darcy gets a ban. I agree, Magic stepped up to the plate backend of last season, but its only what i would have expected of a rider of his class. The man who imo won us the league to a certain extent was Kyle. And if you think carefully, you should be able to work out the reasons why i say that.. Take your time before you reply...

The man who imo won us the league to a certain extent was Kyle. And if you think carefully, you should be able to work out the reasons why i say that.. Take your time before you reply...

I don't think anyone, no matter how much thinking they do has ever been able to work out the reason you say anything you do so it's not going to start now.

I don't think anyone, no matter how much thinking they do has ever been able to work out the reason you say anything you do so it's not going to start now.

Its not rocket science mate, even somebody with your limited inteligence should be able to work it out. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

How can the BPSA keep letting Midllo spout his silly mouth off to the news media and also his ridiculas comments on twitter and they are doing absolutly nothing to stop him. I would have thought by now they would have placed a gag on him or at the bery least have given him a heafty fine. From the rubbish he has been printing over the past couple of weeks thay should also ban him from managing Poole speedway for the coming season, then that would really give the hard hat fans who are saying that Darcy is a super god and can do no wrong something else to talk about and give the Darcy 2 year ban to come a rest for a bit until they declare it to the press.

If I was Matt Ford I would tell Middlo to be quite as he making the club and British speedway look very stupid.

So I say 2 year ban for Darcy starting from the begging of this coming season and a 12 month ban for Middlo begging also at the start of the coming season for puting the sport in direspect, by making coments above and beyond his station.

Sounds good to me. So lets just go for 2 and a half years then. That would give him half a year to do some yoga and meditation to bring his mind, that is if he has one under control.

He must be a real thico or he just likes constantly getting into trouble, which he seems to do on a regular basis. If he really sorts his life out and has the right attitude when he comes back, there is every possibility that he could still become world champion , because he has the talent, he just seems that he goes of the rails far to often.A real shame because he has everything going for him in the sport, he has some of the best sponsers, who will be thinking twice no doubt with all the rubbish, he and his oppo are saying at the moment.

It would have been far better for them to have just kept quite.

What they have both said has been nothing but sheer ridiculas and it is not doing his case or the way both of them look to genuine speedway fans.

Both of them are bringing the sport into disrepute.

They knew and where told at the court hearing that it would take 45 days and what it means is. They have to wait for 45 days not as Darcy said within the week and we hear them both going on about beinmg kept waiting and not hearing anything.

They will not hear anything yet because the 45 days are not up yet. Don't they get it are are they both that brain dead that they don;t understand what 45 days mean.

If they are his gardians then they have not made a very good job of it have they.

Sorry about the typo, but why not 445 days at least he would have a bit longer to stew.

What abuse are they being put under, they all know when they will hear the result of the case, so all they can do is sit back and wait now, all the name calling they are doing about the FIM is just showing how childish they all are.

What the point of it all anyway if as Miiddlo stated that he thought it may be that Darcy takes a couple of years away from the sport, he for one has not done Darcy any favours has he.

You should never have left the Steve Wright show, pal.

• Like 1

How can the BPSA keep letting Midllo spout his silly mouth off to the news media and also his ridiculas comments on twitter and they are doing absolutly nothing to stop him. I would have thought by now they would have placed a gag on him or at the bery least have given him a heafty fine. From the rubbish he has been printing over the past couple of weeks thay should also ban him from managing Poole speedway for the coming season, then that would really give the hard hat fans who are saying that Darcy is a super god and can do no wrong something else to talk about and give the Darcy 2 year ban to come a rest for a bit until they declare it to the press.

If I was Matt Ford I would tell Middlo to be quite as he making the club and British speedway look very stupid.

So I say 2 year ban for Darcy starting from the begging of this coming season and a 12 month ban for Middlo begging also at the start of the coming season for puting the sport in direspect, by making coments above and beyond his station.

I am coming to the conclusion that it is very difficult to put the Sport of Speedway in disrepute going by some of the alleged comments made by some of those in Authority within the Sport, WITH NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP THEM.

A very sad state of affairs.

Chris and Darcy are box office, on there nights there's nobody better to watch.There's nothing to say that Magic still won't get the nod IF Darcy gets a ban. I agree, Magic stepped up to the plate backend of last season, but its only what i would have expected of a rider of his class. The man who imo won us the league to a certain extent was Kyle. And if you think carefully, you should be able to work out the reasons why i say that.. Take your time before you reply...

Starry, do you honestly believe that the likes of Ford, Muddlo, Ward, or anyone associated with the pirates can do no wrong?

No the man who won you the league was Janowski,

Granted Newman banged in some big scores but only beat riders he should of. Only had Garrity, Worrall and Blackbird and Kerr in his class and he had a better average than all of them to start with so in reality he did his job.

Do you not agree with Ford then that Ward won you the league!!!

Trolling away again aren't you

Where as I'd be more prone to say it was which ever member of the Coventry management sack MJJ!

Spout his mouth off, what is he supposed to sit there and just take all the abuse thrown at him. Wonder if you would think the same if you was in his position..

Neil has said in the past, IF, it transpires that Darcy was wrong, then yes, he deserves to be punished and NOBODY would disagree with that, for those Focally challenged please read that several timese..

No IF about iI Starry Eyes. In this weeks Speedway Star Muddlo says "Yes, he screwed up....." and "Ok, Darcy's been a bad boy......."

A few weeks ago in SS Muddlo said " Darcy's done wrong"

So there you have have it. Three quotes from the Great Oracle and the word IF doesn't appear anywhere. Clearly Muddlo accepts his boys crossed the line.

Now, what was it you were saying about being focally challenged............

• Like 1

But all that has to contrasted with the truly awful coverage of the Darcy Ward issue.

That has been shameful.

I am always struck by the fact that the 'Darcy weekly love-in' never carries a byline.

Just about every other item (except the Cradley articles written by Nige) carry an attribution.

But never the nauseating offerings that come littered with Muddlo musings.

Indeed. I can to some extent understand them printing Muddlo's nonsense on the grounds of 'hearing both side of the argument', but to have no counterbalancing comment just comes over as extreme bias.

I don't entirely disagree that if even it's not unprecedented, it's ridiculous for a judicial case to take so long when it is potentially depriving someone of their living. However, the Star or its (Managing) Editor believe that, then they should make that an editorial rather than let Muddlo spout off and continually make a fool of himself.

• Like 1

Indeed. I can to some extent understand them printing Muddlo's nonsense on the grounds of 'hearing both side of the argument', but to have no counterbalancing comment just comes over as extreme bias.

I don't entirely disagree that if even it's not unprecedented, it's ridiculous for a judicial case to take so long when it is potentially depriving someone of their living. However, the Star or its (Managing) Editor believe that, then they should make that an editorial rather than let Muddlo spout off and continually make a fool of himself.

It was the case some years ago here that those clubs that payed Bahnsport for an ad got better coverage than those clubs that didn't.Not sure if this still goes on as I stopped reading the mag when this became evident.More than likely the Spar doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds it.The other hands that feed it though,the customer gets a poorer product when all this one sided stuff gets published and no questions are asked

Granted Newman banged in some big scores but only beat riders he should of. Only had Garrity, Worrall and Blackbird and Kerr in his class and he had a better average than all of them to start with so in reality he did his job.

Do you not agree with Ford then that Ward won you the league!!!

Trolling away again aren't you

Magic did exactly what he should be doing for a rider of his abillity. Clearly you've not given it any thought either..

Starry, do you honestly believe that the likes of Ford, Muddlo, Ward, or anyone associated with the pirates can do no wrong?

Of course they can. Darcy is self inflicted Matt and Neil rarely get it wrong. In the last 15 years proves that...

Magic did exactly what he should be doing for a rider of his abillity. Clearly you've not given it any thought either..

Of course they can. Darcy is self inflicted Matt and Neil rarely get it wrong. In the last 15 years proves that...

wow do you watch your team or not.

Magic improved in leaps and bounds especially once Ward went missing. If you think Magic only 'did what he should have' then i think you are very much mistaken.

What do other fans think? Was Magic the main reason you won the league? Seemed to thrive on the responsibility

Matt Ford , as ive said many times, is able to produce match winning teams year on year and cant be faulted for that. Something you tend to gloss over when you have a go.

However doesnt mean i have to like the man or the way Poole sign riders just to get rid of them a season later.

my mum could manage the 7 riders Middlo has at his disposal. The man as proved by his ridiculous comments is a clown

It would be ironic if Darcy got let off but Middlo got banned for his comments to the press and on social media.....

• Like 3

my mum could manage the 7 riders Middlo has at his disposal. The man as proved by his ridiculous comments is a clown

That's unfair on clowns!