British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue V Coventry & Kings Lynn 22/9

Of cause you will... Tell me another sport where the team in fourth place and languishing 15 pts adrift of the leaders can achieve that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rugby Union Rugby league Ice hockey Darts Premier league ....try to ask a harder question next time ....bet you thought you were being clever when you posted that as well .

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

Hopefully this is a load of nonsense and Harris will guest. People who watch speedway on Sky have experienced guests for the last 15 years so I don't know why it would make any difference now.

If it is true then we might as well declare Poole winners and pack up and go home.

• Like 1

Hopefully this is a load of nonsense and Harris will guest. People who watch speedway on Sky have experienced guests for the last 15 years so I don't know why it would make any difference now.

If it is true then we might as well declare Poole winners and pack up and go home.

Sounds good to me!

Of cause you will... Tell me another sport where the team in fourth place and languishing 15 pts adrift of the leaders can achieve that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

agree. Swindon have been lucky to not have injuries and that is what will win them the league. The other 3 teams are ahead of Them (esp Lynn) as they were stronger when they also had full teams but now in the play offs King's Lynn will be without NKI & Rose, Poole without Ward & Maybe Shamak and Coventry without Barker and Howarth with no replacements able to be made. Swindon still have their full team

Edited by Champion2010

It was tongue in cheek. Calm down peeps

• Like 1

It was tongue in cheek. Calm down peeps

Lol ...look how many you caught .....no wonder people are walking away from the sport :rofl:

• Like 1

But being serious for a second. I've heard harris will not be guesting now. Why I don't know though. Will be interesting to see

Harris was listed as guesting on official belle vue website but since sky have announced they are showing the match on sky it's changed to Guest TBC......

Make of that what u will. I know what I'm thinking

Remember, sky will do anything to give poole an advantage

• Like 2

I can't believe people on here actually think sky would dictate the ruling on who guests!!

I agree,but I guess we will have to wait and see on Monday whether he guests or not.

If he doesn't I would certainly back Lynn not to ride.And frankly would give a stuff if we were thrown out of the play-offs.

Incidentally Phil the Ace I think your are just on a wind up,but cancelling my holiday just in case :wink:

I agree,but I guess we will have to wait and see on Monday whether he guests or not.

If he doesn't I would certainly back Lynn not to ride.And frankly would give a stuff if we were thrown out of the play-offs.

Incidentally Phil the Ace I think your are just on a wind up,but cancelling my holiday just in case :wink:

Harris was guesting mate. It now says guest TBC if you look on official website. A

It was changed this afternoon after sky announced the fixture

Harris was guesting mate. It now says guest TBC if you look on official website. A

It was changed this afternoon after sky announced the fixture

Yes I know he was guesting.This is why I thought this was a wind up what you said,this put doubt in my mind.I didn't know he had been mentioned on the Belle Vue website as guesting but it should surely be on there.But I trust you he was on there and now removed.

If he is now not guesting people need to know the truth as to why.Will we get to know the truth?

• Like 1

Yes I know he was guesting.This is why I thought this was a wind up what you said,this put doubt in my mind.I didn't know he had been mentioned on the Belle Vue website as guesting but it should surely be on there.But I trust you he was on there and now removed.

If he is now not guesting people need to know the truth as to why.Will we get to know the truth?

Will we get to know the truth??????????????

In a word NO

• Like 1

Will we get to know the truth??????????????

In a word NO

I'm sure if there is anything gone underhanded,Buster would let people know,i sincerely hope he would anyway.

Forget the possible controversy over the guest rider - I'm more shocked that a Belle Vue thread on here has been started so early! Normally it gets created about 2 minutes before tapes up! :P

C'mon the team in 4th place and 15 points behind. Robins for the title - yay! :t:

• Like 2

You couldn't make it up!!!

Obviously Sky don't think Poole can do it without outside help. Expect even more strokes to be pulled in the semis.

And people wonder why fans are deserting the sport in their droves.

lucky I'm not the Lynn promoter cos I'd tell my riders to get stuck in traffic and completely stuff Sky! Lynn won't top the league anyway cos Sky have decreed it so stuff em.

You really do have a Bee in your Bonnet don't you. Yeh thats a good idea. Nice to see your waving the white flag already..

• Like 1