British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Umm i think your find that Pearson is a senior speedway journalist and was a huge tai fan that most would bet everything that he wouldn't say a bad word against tai, so he seems upset with tai too along with several promotors and sky.

Pearson to me is a speedway fan no more than that a senior figure are you sure? does he want to create bad feeling between the GB camp and cause a massive problem when quite honestly Tai has done nothing wrong. Edited by Sidney the robin

I see that Nigel Pearson isn't happy since tai pulled out of the British final, Sky not happy either, be nice for rosco to comment.

Blimey, your even bringing Rosco in to it know, whos next ? Ever thought of being a optimist!!!

Pearson to me is a speedway fan no more than that a senior figure are you sure? does he want to create bad feeling between the GB camp and cause a massive problem when quite honestly Tai has done nothing wrong.

I guess that you would still have tai as captain of team GB

I guess that you would still have tai as captain of team GB

Without him in the side well we might as well give up, Woffinden,Lambert,Cook,Nicholls,Harris not a bad five to be going along with without Tai forget it.
  • Like 2

Without him in the side well we might as well give up, Woffinden,Lambert,Cook,Nicholls,Harris not a bad five to be going along with without Tai forget it.

Totally agree

Don't want to ride here.Don't want to do British final.Had a top up sponsership on top of the 2 or 3 grand the top boys get per meeting..

Can't be arsed to do the British final ffs.Says it all.

Did'nt seem bothered in the 2015 final interview.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Don't want to ride here.Don't want to do British final.Had a top up sponsership on top of the 2 or 3 grand the top boys get per meeting..

Can't be arsed to do the British final ffs.Says it all.

Did'nt seem bothered in the 2015 final interview.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't seem bothered in 2015 World Cup says the latest bright spark to post on the thread, are you referring to the semi when he scored 3,1,3,3,3 or perhaps it's the race off you mean where he scored 3,3,3,6,3,3 for a 21pt maximum?

Didn't seem bothered in 2015 World Cup says the latest bright spark to post on the thread, are you referring to the semi when he scored 3,1,3,3,3 or perhaps it's the race off you mean where he scored 3,3,3,6,3,3 for a 21pt maximum?

I see he ran a third?

Get rid of him.....!

• Like 1

Did i say world cup?..I was referring to the interview he gave at last years British Final.

Why don't we just retitle this thread as "Is anyone interested in success for British speedway at an international level ?"

Some of the negative responses say more about personal dislike than actual reasons as to how British speedway would benefit in any way by not having Tai in the side.

While pontificating on other threads about why this is rubbish, and that is rubblish, blah, blah, blah.

First day of the new GP series, with our own World Champion defending his crown.

With Tai actually taking an interest in bringing on a possible British successor.

• Like 3

Did i say world cup?..I was referring to the interview he gave at last years British Final.

Ah, he wasn't bothered in that meeting either was he.

Remind me who won again?

like or dislike Tai, utter madness thread..would nicholls of offered his services if Tai wasn't around?

Are people in the speedway world worried about Nigel Pearson and his feelings on Tai and his decisions he has made regarding his future.? Think i am right in thinking that Rossiter said that he totally understood where Woffinden was coming from on his decision.

Are people in the speedway world worried about Nigel Pearson and his feelings on Tai and his decisions he has made regarding his future.? Think i am right in thinking that Rossiter said that he totally understood where Woffinden was coming from on his decision.

Fair dinkum. cobber!

I see Wuffy 'liked' a tweet made by Sam Masters that said '3 Aussies in the final' during yesterday's GP. Doesn't always help himself.

Edited by JC!