British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tiger's 25th May

gonna be a very patched up squad tonight, probly resembling an Elite League team, :-(

The SGB website has Richie Worrall guesting for Newcastle tonight,,, maybe there gonna fly him up in a helicopter straight from Scunny,like in a superstar style,,, mind you, it's a bit of a risk taking a helicopter to Scunthorpe, they'll have the wheels off it straight away,,, ;-)

That might be the case now then, it's in the chronicle about Hawkins

Is it 6.30 or 7.30 start??

6.30PM I am informed by my son. :t:

ENJOY!!! Arson.

6.30PM I am informed by my son. :t:

ENJOY!!! Arson.

seen it was on the website, i just convinced myself it was a 730 start on mondays normally for some reason... Ta.
  • Like 1

That might be the case now then, it's in the chronicle about Hawkins

the chronicle is usually reliable ;-)

Since both Hawkins and Worrall are involved in the same Scunny vs. Somerset meeting with a three o'clock start time we better hope there aint no traffic probs or Jason King might have to swap kevlars for spanners. Oops Hawkins is at Ipswich of course. Too much wine at lunch methinks.

Edited by HadrianDog

Lovely weather here, sun beaming and a canny day all round. Been at the track most of the day and it's had new shale on again, it's billiard smooth, wet and with fantastic grip. It's the best it's looked this year.

Lovely weather here, sun beaming and a canny day all round. Been at the track most of the day and it's had new shale on again, it's billiard smooth, wet and with fantastic grip. It's the best it's looked this year.

Err..... you are talking about the track, aren't you Dave? :P:rofl:

• Like 1

That'll suit us nicely!

Have a good night's entertainment everyone going!

Can only see a big Glasgow win R/R for Kerr, Hawkins in for Rosen and Ruddick at reserve against Glasgow is only going to end one way.

Sadly it looks as if you might be right. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Looks like it is too close to call now don't know what is wrong with Kozza but with the average and experience he has surely we should expect more and that's what may cost us

Couldn't make it tonight but shocked (and pleased) to see the result. That must be the weakest looking Diamonds side I've seen for a long while. Can't understand why we didn't go with a guest at number 1, especially with Henry in such awful form going in to the meeting. Considering the line-up it's a hell of a win. Really poor result for Glasgow though.....

Can only see a big Glasgow win R/R for Kerr, Hawkins in for Rosen and Ruddick at reserve against Glasgow is only going to end one way.

oops maybe i should predict the tiggers to win more often. Fantastic result for the Diamonds considering how weak they were tonight.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

Well whilst i could not get down for this tonight it looks as if we managed to grab defeat from the jaws off victory i know it is still early in the season for us but looking at the scores of our rivals they are all banging in away wins in some style.

Newcastle were understregnth tonight and we really should have been targeting all 4 points or at least 3 one point from Kozza is unacceptable i am afraid and if we are to be regarded as contenders then we should have been winning this tonight.

Well done to the Diamonds though they dug deep and pulled off an unlikely victory but to say i am bitterly disappointed is an understatement could have been worse i suppose having to drive back from Newcastle after that would have been s*it

Wonder what Stewart will be saying too Kozza right now jacket must be on a shaky peg i would imagine but completely p*ssed off right now.

oops maybe i should predict the tiggers to win more often. Fantastic result for the Diamonds considering how weak they were tonight.

Trying not to over-react but by the looks off thing's we were completely let down tonight and i am sure ar*ses will be getting kicked maybe we are aiming too high and believed the hype that we were this or that but i am afraid that was un-acceptable and we are maybe not as good as we thought we were.

• Like 1