British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know where the fan zone will be located this year?

Does anyone know where the fan zone will be located this year?

http://www.speedwaygp.com/_mobile/article/4979/biggest-ever-cardiff-fanzone-line-up

Fair enough. No idea where I got midday from! But my maths is fine, my lack of knowledge isn't!

It's not going down well that because theres a speedway track on the pitch that only 20,000 people can get in and sit down and all tickets have already gone (I'm one of them thats pissed off as Ive queued all morning).

I hope this is being done!

7500 more tickets being made available tomorrow Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

I've for one spare ticket for block U37 (2nd bend) if anyone's interested. Paid £30 but will a take reasonable offer.

Can't stand Woffinden...don't want him to win it either! Just because he's British doesn't mean I have to support him either

Chris Holder will win it on Saturday..

Lets hope Tai can give the fans what they want with a home victory. Good meetings for Chris and Danny to.

Need Tai's nearest challengers like Hancock, Doyle and Zmarzlik to have a nightmare but Hancock usually goes great at Cardiff and could extend his lead.

Do you purposely leave out Holder because he rides for Poole? Holder has a record around Cardiff better than anyone including your beloved Tai. Noddy to win would bring the house down. Hugely popular amongst all speedway fans as his reception at Cardiff every year shows.

If Woffinden wins then fine, but every interview he is piping on at just how better than everyone else he is and just waiting to pull away. Then after saying that he ran two lasts and crashed out.

Tai winning the championship is fine by me, but he is far from popular. Loram had the support of nearly all British fans. Woffinden disrespects us and because of this has lost a chunk of support. Having said that if Holder fails to make the final and Woffinden does, I am happy for him to win it.

There you go again ,just because someone has a different opinion to you.

Surely you cant expect to have a different opinion to Gavan and not be a troll. Thats his favourite word for me as I am completely at odds with his way of thinking. His way or you are a troll. Lol!

As for tickets, we buy the cheapest ones on the day from the ticket office by the stadium up those stairs. £25 wont get cheaper, then after heat 4 move to better seats. This is fine until the event becomes a sell out,which will probably never happen unless the nationals or mainstream tv pick up on the event.

Hope bsi get some riders together for Thursday night. Everyone should be in town so no problem giving a few demo rides. Get thenriders pass each other on every bend to make it look like all racing is like this. But of course this is all pie in thensky. Bsi probably havent even thought about it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Do you purposely leave out Holder because he rides for Poole? Holder has a record around Cardiff better than anyone including your beloved Tai. Noddy to win would bring the house down. Hugely popular amongst all speedway fans as his reception at Cardiff every year shows.

If Woffinden wins then fine, but every interview he is piping on at just how better than everyone else he is and just waiting to pull away. Then after saying that he ran two lasts and crashed out.

Tai winning the championship is fine by me, but he is far from popular. Loram had the support of nearly all British fans. Woffinden disrespects us and because of this has lost a chunk of support. Having said that if Holder fails to make the final and Woffinden does, I am happy for him to win it.

Surely you cant expect to have a different opinion to Gavan and not be a troll. Thats his favourite word for me as I am completely at odds with his way of thinking. His way or you are a troll. Lol!

As for tickets, we buy the cheapest ones on the day from the ticket office by the stadium up those stairs. £25 wont get cheaper, then after heat 4 move to better seats. This is fine until the event becomes a sell out,which will probably never happen unless the nationals or mainstream tv pick up on the event.

Hope bsi get some riders together for Thursday night. Everyone should be in town so no problem giving a few demo rides. Get thenriders pass each other on every bend to make it look like all racing is like this. But of course this is all pie in thensky. Bsi probably havent even thought about it.

Why would BSI arrange to do that in an empty stadium?

Because SS is a confused fellow.

Probably struggles to find his arse with both hands

Nevermind the day of the week he thinks he's posting about

Chris Holder will win it on Saturday..

I'll happily take that Starry! :t:

PS ..are you going to be there. Come and say hi at the POW on Saturday afternoon and I'll introduce you to a few from here..they're dying to meet you :D

Edited by Jacques

No didnt leave Holder out deliberately just don't think that come the end of the season he will be top 3. For me Greg is the strongest opponent for Tai.

Yes Holder could win at Cardiff and yes he would be a popular winner but not as popular as any of the Brits. I got a lot of time for Holder and if Tai or Bomber(unlikely) are not in the final then Holder would be my next choice.

You say Loram had the support of MOST of the British fans. Well that's exactly what Tai has.

And I never gave an opinion on anything to Star Lady. He/she said its boring how Tai just gets points in each meeting and found that boring and I explained that's what Mark did in 2000.

And I never gave an opinion on anything to Star Lady. He/she said

Just about sums you up, cannot even read what's in front of you. The clue is in the name :D

• Like 1

I'll happily take that Starry! :t:

PS ..are you going to be there. Come and say hi at the POW on Saturday afternoon and I'll introduce you to a few from here..they're dying to meet you :D

Im sure they are my little flower, nope sadly i cant be there but will watch it on TV, Hope you enjoy. ;)

• Like 1

Piotr Pawlicki has crashed in Sweden tonight and must be a big doubt for Cardiff- can't quite remember who is next in line of the replacements

Edit it's MJJ

Edited by racers and royals

Because SS is a confused fellow.

Probably struggles to find his arse with both hands

Nevermind the day of the week he thinks he's posting about

Why would BSI arrange to do that in an empty stadium?

Sorry my error thought Wales were playing on Thursday.

Piotr Pawlicki has crashed in Sweden tonight and must be a big doubt for Cardiff- can't quite remember who is next in line of the replacements

Edit it's MJJ

Shame its him he has been dreadful this year.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Edit it's MJJ

Hopefully if he doesn't make it he'll try and ride in practice and fail, meaning one of the Brits has to replace him.