British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

I don't see how Schlein can be a definite when he's coming back from such a serious injury?

A 3.00 average for Bjerre isn't even appealing.

We will give Rory a berth if he wants it, he sure does deserve it .....
  • Like 1

Uninspiring.

Give us your team then :D

C Harris

R Schlien

B Barker

R Lambert

C Cook

J Garrity

P Starke

No idea of their averages but every single one of them has more passion in their little finger than the team that wore the Lynn colours this season IMO. They wear their hearts on their sleeves, interact with the fans and have passion. Probably won't win a thing but it would never be boring and they wouldn't give up trying.

Edited by Star Lady

We will give Rory a berth if he wants it, he sure does deserve it .....

Sure he does. He needs to declare himself fully fit for riding first though. I see he's starting up a new speedway entertainment company on twitter so just wonder what his intentions are.

C Harris

R Schlien

B Barker

R Lambert

C Cook

J Garrity

P Starke

No idea of their averages but every single one of them has more passion in their little finger than the team that wore the Lynn colours this season IMO. They wear their hearts on their sleeves, interact with the fans and have passion. Probably won't win a thing but it would never be boring and they wouldn't give up trying.

Correct they won't give up and show lots of passion, but you need riders who are actually good as well and usually dependable scorers. You haven't got a number one in that team which is a must, Harris, Cook, Garrity and Starke won't leave there teams I doubt, and Barker? No thanks.

Heard from someone it'll either be Niels here next year, or Robert, not both. Could be complete tosh but makes you wonder!

Edited by speedy17

Correct they won't give up and show lots of passion, but you need riders who are actually good as well and usually dependable scorers. You haven't got a number one in that team which is a must, Harris, Cook, Garrity and Starke won't leave there teams I doubt, and Barker? No thanks.

I haven't got a number one cos I don't give a toss about winning :D I simply want to be entertained and see riders who care or at least give the impression that they care about the fans.

I know most of them won't leave the teams they are with but I was posting my wish list. Buster will sign who he wants not who I want, you want or anyone else wants :P

C Harris

R Schlien

B Barker

R Lambert

C Cook

J Garrity

P Starke

I like the look of that team of triers as long as Barker and Garrity weren't partnered blimey accidents galore there.But ultimately I think you need a balance of good riders whether their boring or not and riders like Harris,Lambert and Garrity that will give their all for the cause.

At the end of the day its a sport and its all about winning just ask Matt Ford that.Thats why Poole seem to get the better crowds.They have not necessarily had the most exciting teams but they win which is what 95% of supporters want for their teams.

From this year's team we have to leave out Porsing and Bjerre.

From this year's team we have to leave out Porsing and Bjerre.

I agree with you about Bjerre but will be surprised if Porsing misses out on a team spot he's a few things going for him he's 22 he's on a low average and locally based with a good sponsor .

I agree with you about Bjerre but will be surprised if Porsing misses out on a team spot he's a few things going for him he's 22 he's on a low average and locally based with a good sponsor .

Kozza has most of the things you say about porsing and he mixes with the fans but you don't want him in the team

Porsing has had his chances at Lynn and needs to go. Think he will end up at Peterborough myself

I'll happily take Porsing for a season.

You'll be mad to let another team take Bjerre on that average he can't be that bad again.

Heard from someone it'll either be Niels here next year, or Robert, not both. Could be complete tosh but makes you wonder!

Not the comment I wanted to hear, it doesn't surprised me though. Just hope it can be sorted.

To me Niels is box office, Mr Reliable, a true No1, He alone, has carried the Stars single handily these past few years.To have a team without him would be unthinkable.

I cant for the life of me imagine Niels would have given this ultimatum, he's too mature for that. So it comes down to WHO and WHY ???

Ridiculous situation........

I'll happily take Porsing for a season.

You'll be mad to let another team take Bjerre on that average he can't be that bad again.

That's the reason I put Bjerre in my initial team.5.78 starting average for next surely can only go one way.If he starts the first month poorly get rid.Obviously you need to try and build your team with riders who will improve on their starting averages.

He can also double down for your team aswell now :wink:

That would be awfully nice...... But Kenneth beer in premier league will be like KK in the GPs, next to no effort

Kozza has most of the things you say about porsing and he mixes with the fans but you don't want him in the team

Porsing has had his chances at Lynn and needs to go. Think he will end up at Peterborough myself

Kozza spends more time injured than on the track so why would I like him the team ? nothing against him at all but with all the injuries the club has had over the last few season the last rider we need is an injury prone rider in the side .

Are you really compared Kozza Smith with Nick Porsing?! Hahahahhahaha. Smith is a 6 point PL rider who'll never amount to anything more. Porsing at least has half a chance of being something.