British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Cannot see Nick Morris st Ipswich unless either Swindon or Ipswich change their race night.

King, N Morris and Covatti top 3 wouldn't be too shabby at all.

Didn't he rack up a cricket score in his first breakthrough year with Glasgow? I can remember him being like lightening at Foxhall a couple of season's ago.

Not quite so last season mind but no doubt a good rider.

He did. Just like north. Hasn't been very good since.

Wow what a team......

Thanks to phil Hilton for the tip off at tonight's dinner dance. 5 brits a dane and an Italian. .....

So mike bacon if ya reading this Mr Hilton has just informed me of...

King

Kerr

Risager

Nielsen

Covatti

Rose

Ritchings

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Italian must be Andrea Maida

That's not very professional of Hilton to be mentioning the team to people before louis has released it.

And oh no not morten again please. Don't think it's a league winner, so it may do okay.

I just can't see much improvement in it.

That's not very professional of Hilton to be mentioning the team to people before louis has released it.

And oh no not morten again please. Don't think it's a league winner, so it may do okay.

I just can't see much improvement in it.

Is it not just over the limit ?

Is it not just over the limit ?

2.5% discounts will take it under the limit

• Like 1

That's an understatement and I think Louis will be livid!

Wow what a team......

Thanks to phil Hilton for the tip off at tonight's dinner dance. 5 brits a dane and an Italian. .....

So mike bacon if ya reading this Mr Hilton has just informed me of...

King

Kerr

Risager

Nielsen

Covatti

Rose

Ritchings

Think Mike already knows judging by his last two follows on twitter!

Not too sure on that line up to be honest. Looks a pretty long tail to me and I'm not sure about Nielsen in the 1-5 either.

You'd expect good points from King, Kerr, Covatti and Risager most meetings though so looks competitive but I don't think it'll be one of the pre-season favourites.

Dont understand some of you knocking morton he was great for plymuth last season and we wanted him back! 3 reserves is a long tail though unless stefan can kick on though

Dont understand some of you knocking morton he was great for plymuth last season and we wanted him back! 3 reserves is a long tail though unless stefan can kick on though

None of the Risager knocking has, or will come from me. I'm fine with Risager he is what he is, a solid if unspectacular third heatleader.

I think some of the criticism aimed at him is more to do with his lack of entertainment on track rather than his point scoring.

Again I think that's a little harsh as although there are undoubtedly riders out there more entertaining, Risager does have his moments.

Some of Risager's biggest critics on here would love to have seen Ritchie Worrall return to the side and that's something else I don't understand either.

Having watched him for a season I didn't find him the least bit entertaining and I personally don't think he's a better rider points wise than Risager either.

Worrall seems to have been on a "bargain" average now for three years but still hasn't managed to increase it since that initial breakthrough season at Newcastle where he went from reserve to Heatleader.

All about opinions though obviously and I respect others.

What I will say though is that although Risager gets targeted for criticism on here more than most, at the actual stadium he seems to be well received.

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey
  • Like 1