British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Great to see both Zagar and North fit and well enough - physically and mentally - to be included in the declared 1-7s for Monday.

Although after the GP I'm a little worried that Chris Holder's hand injury when he crashed in the 2nd leg v Coventry. may be affecting his performance?! As there are no suitable guests, maybe r/r might be considered??!

Edited by Skidder1

Good to see that Dak has been given the medical all clear to ride tomorrow! 👍

Just waiting on BV team news about Zagar then.

Good to see that Dak has been given the medical all clear to ride tomorrow!

Just waiting on BV team news about Zagar then.

Of course he's been given the all clear, because he likes the BV track. On almost any other track, he would not be.

• Like 2

It would definetely be the right decision if he doesn't as clearly very far from fit. You can understand him trying to race yesterday as so close to the bronze Medal position but he seems to be making the injury worse.

Totally disagree - if he's sick - don't ride! It has been 3 weeks now and it's extracting the urine! He is declared for the two meetings this week so he should ride. If AJ rides - it is blatant cheating - my opinion

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3

Of course he's been given the all clear, because he likes the BV track. On almost any other track, he would not be.

He'll be at wimborne road too. If you're in bad form it doesn't matter what track it is, I'm just glad he's back

Including his home track at poole!

Good to see that Dak has been given the medical all clear to ride tomorrow! 👍

Yeh right.

A wind up and not in particularly good taste.

Yeh right.

A wind up and not in particularly good taste.

It's what it says on the Poole site. I'm just repeating it.
  • Like 2

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

After a long slow build up theres the punch line lol :lol:

• Like 1

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

The medical certificate was only for 7 days!! You are surely not suggesting that Poole should have 'doctored' or extended it are you?? Tut tut.

Watching Zagar last night, I hope Belle Vue get a guest for the sake of British Speedway. These 2 meetings are supposed to be the pinnacle of the British season and for one of the teams to go into them with a seriously unfit No 1 would not only be silly but an insult to all the genuine speedway fans up and down the country.

I guess that view won't be shared by some in Dorset but surely if they want to say they are the best, they have to beat the best.

Whoever rides, let's hope for two good meetings that are decided on track and not by some idiotic off track incident or poor refereeing.

May the best team win.

• Like 1

Amazing how a stress/depressive illness can only last a week!

Come on the Aces :D

Imagine the uproar if he had been signed off for this week as well.

No win situation springs to mind.

Mon the Pirates :D

I think it's only those that are trying to defend last weeks cheating by Poole that can't see that.

Sadly we all knew he would be back for one of the few tracks he can ride.