British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

2016 Euro's - Live On Tv

Joonas is better as a Swede than he was as a Finn.Maybe an idea for Chris Harris there?

Speedway isn't rocket science,oh no.It is just run by space cadets

Edited by iris123

Terrific meeting with a deserved winner. Congrats to all the riders for some terrific entertainment, and most of all to the track prep guy. Regards to all. Alan.

• Like 4

The gap was there. It went as he was going though. But then the space was there when Bogdanov moved over.

Both totally 100% innocent. If ever there was an need for all 4 back at any point in a race that's it.

Agree it was 50/50 should be all 4 back

Some of these start line camera shots are bordering on soft port, love it :t:

It's all I watch it for. The speedway is just a handy bonus! :wink:

Great meeting with some breathtaking girls racing. Luv the Russian anthem. :t:

Yes you are. ;) Nothing Emil does could meet with your approval- unless he signs for Poole ! Fat chance of that .

That's not true I think he is an exciting rider but the gap had closed by the rider in blue. Emil went for a closing gap, hit him and knocked him off. just a racing accident but I thought Emil caused the stoppage by causing rider in blue to fall. He could have throttled back an waited. He had the speed.

No big deal other than to the fallen rider who was ok.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

That's not true I think he is an exciting rider but the gap had closed by the rider in blue. Emil went for a closing gap, hit him and knocked him off. just a racing accident but I thought Emil caused the stoppage by causing rider in blue to fall. He could have throttled back an waited. He had the speed.

No big deal other than to the fallen rider who was ok.

What I thought as well. Emil's done it before with Hans in an elitserien match at Motala and one of the pair ended over the fence. Emil should have been excluded.

What I thought as well. Emil's done it before with Hans in an elitserien match at Motala and one of the pair ended over the fence. Emil should have been excluded.

That would never happen in the sec. The event is only there for Emil to win.

That would never happen in the sec. The event is only there for Emil to win.

Who cares what the event is called the was a decent meeting .you won't see that sort of action in UK the 4 riders in each heat had a chance of winning the heat.El vPl in the same race in Gb.

I thought this was a good meeting and the size and shape of the track left lots of room for passing and racing.

I could watch Emil all day. He has such a natural talent on a bike

Best meeting on TV this year by far...so much better than any of the GP's. Can you imagine the inane monkey noises shouty Pearson would have been emitting had we been unfortunate enough to have had him commentating on this meeting?!!

• Like 1

Brilliant! Speedway at its absolute best. Commentary, dull as - so much prefer Smashy & Nicey.

Brilliant meeting and with 2 rounds to go top is18 and 14th on 13 !!!!-

Emil 18

Prem Pawlicki 18

Mililk 17

Vaculik 16

Kasprzak 16

Thomsen 15

Andersen 15

Madsen 15

Lindback 15

Lebedevs 15

Kylmakorpi 14

Kolodziej 13

Laguta 13

Pedersen 13

Edited by racers and royals

An enjoyable meeting if utterly and completely meaningless.

Why on earth should that matter? In "the good old days" we turned up every week at our local track to watch the speedway racing - that's what it was all about, and so much better for it.

• Like 3