British Speedway Forum

It sums up why a lot of people don't like tai as again he fails to sing the national anthem, had it been the Austrailian one he. Would of sung his heart out.

Great rider but he doesn't make himself like able

watch it again he soaks it all up. Hope you cheered him on. Good job he didn't do the semi finals don't you agree?

That was a dam cite better than last year.. :t:

No, he closed his eyes and soaked in the emotion of the anthem playing.

He was 100% respectful so you have no grounds for any accusations tonight.

Did you not see the invictus games, that's a great example why tai is attacked for not singing the national anthem, he is a disgrace.

some great racing and a British winner can't ask for more. Bet your celebrating wildly there right now. Just think if Tai had to ride in either of the British Semi Finals he could have had a night like Harris! One aim to be world champion! Back the Brits!!!!

pillock

Pillock

• Like 2

No, he closed his eyes and soaked in the emotion of the anthem playing.

He was 100% respectful so you have no grounds for any accusations tonight.

I'm far from his biggest fan but he respected the anthem which is all I ask. I don't sing it myself so it would be hypocritical to expect others to do so.

I have to watch BT Sport on my pc.

PC would not switch on but got there eventually.

Once running I could not get BT Sport to play but got there eventually.

Once BT Sport was connected it kept freezing so I had no live action.

After a while my pc switched itself off. By the time I got it working again the GP was over.

I did not see any of the GP tonight...thank the Lord for Speedway Updates.

Well done Woffy.

Why on earth didnt you Google cast it to your TV? I played it through my iPhone through Googlecast and crystal clear Hd on my Tv. Far better than a pc monitor. £30 from pc world.

Thought the meeting got better and better. Briliant in the end though I was hoping Noddy would make the rostrum.

Tai "for sure" Woffinden battled for the win. Thought the Poles let themselves down to be honest. One of them should have made the final. Whilst they have the biggest support they still seem to struggle to replace Gollob.

Great crowd though not full. Biggest crowd though in the recent history of the sport.

Good nights entertainment. And I bet it doesnt even get a mention on the bbc, even though a Brit won it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I have to watch BT Sport on my pc.

PC would not switch on but got there eventually.

Once running I could not get BT Sport to play but got there eventually.

Once BT Sport was connected it kept freezing so I had no live action.

After a while my pc switched itself off. By the time I got it working again the GP was over.

I did not see any of the GP tonight...thank the Lord for Speedway Updates.

Well done Woffy.

then you must watch a repaly of some sort , great advert for speedway fantastic racing , dissapointed at the winner . but Like weatching speedway from 40 years ago at hyde road

Enjoyed that - some great races.

Well done Tai.

Rune Holta have never claimed to be Polish and we never called him one. He married a Polish lady and got our citizenship so it was easier for him to get into real speedway in Poland. Same thing did the Australian Tai Woffinden who just came to UK because it's closer to Poland and Sweden. That's why he doesn't ride in Britain, doesn't support British speedway and doesn't sing foreign to him anthems.

Ha ha.Your answer came as slow as your riders :rofl:

Even Wales have as many world titles as Poland!!!!

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Why on earth didnt you Google cast it to your TV? I played it through my iPhone through Googlecast and crystal clear Hd on my Tv. Far better than a pc monitor. £30 from pc world.

Thought the meeting got better and better. Briliant in the end though I was hoping Noddy would make the rostrum.

Tai "for sure" Woffinden battled for the win. Thought the Poles let themselves down to be honest. One of them should have made the final. Whilst they have the biggest support they still seem to struggle to replace Gollob.

Great crowd though not full. Biggest crowd though in the recent history of the sport.

Good nights entertainment. And I bet it doesnt even get a mention on the bbc, even though a Brit won it.

I am an ancient technophobe who does not understand all this stuff.

We only have one tv and my wife was watching Dale Winton and Eurovision :shock:

Did you not see the invictus games, that's a great example why tai is attacked for not singing the national anthem, he is a disgrace.

😂😂😂😀😂

This is why you wont ever be taken seriously, i realise someone achiveing what you failed at is hard but you need to get over it

• Like 4

then you must watch a repaly of some sort , great advert for speedway fantastic racing , dissapointed at the winner . but Like weatching speedway from 40 years ago at hyde road

No doubt it will turn up on youtube...Mrs. chr won;t let me have the tv remote :nono: .

It's got to the point now where I don't actually care what nationality Tai is, I just enjoy watching him race. It's boring listening to the bickering caused if he sings the national anthem or not, who gives a toss, I'm 100% British, I don't know all the words to the Anthem, do I want to know? No, not really. I'll just stay quiet and pay my respect that way.

• Like 2

This is why you wont ever be taken seriously, i realise someone achiveing what you failed at is hard but you need to get over it

I was never a plastic Brit but I guess it's better to have tried than to be a dreamer like you.

After a slow start it really came alive, excellent entertainment and a Woffy win as well.

Some very good racing tonight and what appeared to be a very good crowd.