British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Sayfutdinov On Sgp -" I'll Be Back"

Are you serious or on the wind up

Emil is still one of the best riders there is and better than a lot of the current field.

He is known as a wind up merchant 'mdmc82",but another bloke i know on here warned me yonks ago he is not that knowledgeable at all.!!!
  • Like 1

Probablt realised the SEC is not all its cracked up to be and wants back in the GP series. Sorry Emil that boat has long set sail. The qualifiers are next year.

Not sure he is as good a many think to be honest. Can't seenhim ever being good enough to challenge for World Champion.

Very poor post wind up or not

i agree that he should have to go through qualifiers. However some Poole fans (not yourself) were saying Darcy should have got a wild card after his ban and now say Emil shouldn't I don't get the thought process behind that at allWard and Emil talent wise are on a par with Woffy but are not as good as him the record books tell you that. Gollob was better to watch than Rickardsson and more natural ability but who was the better rider? Rickardsson all day long. Unfortunatly with the tragic events of Darcy and Emil not riding currently, it means neither Ward or Emil will be remembered in the way Woffy will be.

Think u could be wrong about that .....

Think u could be wrong about that .....

Yeah you're right... in years to come folk will not remember the multi World Champion Woffinden because he swore once.

But they'll look fondly back at the drug taking, police fleeing, alcohol test failing non World Champion (senior, not U-21), Ward.

Don't be so ridiculous.

It's tragic what happened to Ward, but it doesn't excuse his past indiscretions.

The boat is starting to sail for Emil too if he wants to achieve what Woffinden has.

• Like 1

Probablt realised the SEC is not all its cracked up to be and wants back in the GP series. Sorry Emil that boat has long set sail. The qualifiers are next year.

Not sure he is as good a many think to be honest. Can't seenhim ever being good enough to challenge for World Champion.

The Euros are excellent viewing, really good series last year and another good one in Gustrow. Long may they continue.

• Like 1

Get Emil and Dudek in the series for next year then this series could go to another level.For me before his accident Tai, Emil,Darcy were the best three riders in the world and would of dominated for a decade.Tai now has stolen a march has proved he is mentally stronger than Emil and he can last the pace over a series.Emil has it all to prove he was unlucky with injury when locked with Tai but that is speedway.Emil can be WC certainly has the ability Tai will take some beating though and i would not of said that two years ago experience knowing how to win is vital in speedway.

• Like 1

He is known as a wind up merchant 'mdmc82",but another bloke i know on here warned me yonks ago he is not that knowledgeable at all.!!!

Thanks. Have noticed esp by his recent posts that he doesn't seem to know a lot. Most he makes out he knows personally and then you find the article where he really got it from word for words lol.

He has his Poole tinted glasses on most of the time so. Waiting for us to tell us that Kurtz or Newman are better than Emil. 😂

I think Tai has had it made easier for him in the world championship the last couple of years as he's not come up against the best in Emil & Ward who I'm sure would have been up there. Even Hampel is missing who usually finished top 3.

Edited by mdmc82

Guest GiveusaB

My only question mark over Emil is his confidence?

Some riders can get away with a lack of confidence at times, if they can gate quick enough and stay out in front?

Not sure Emil's that type of rider?

He wins a lot of his points from the back...hence the confidence ingredient ?

No doubts whatsoever he has the making of a World Champ.....but I dont think he can dominate the sport!

I love watching him though and I wish him well.

Cant wait to see him at Belle Vue next week !

Speaking of gating? I think that England will struggle next week.....I'm leaning to the fact that Cooky and one of the Worral boys should possibly be in the starting 4? as opposed to Harris/King ? (p.s no disrespect to either rider....just my opinion).

Cant believe you just said you dont think Emil can gate quick enough.......... he can gate VERY quick and he can come from the back.

Of course, he just come back from bad injury and he half a season behind the others now, hopefully by July WTC he will be on top form.

Of course he was dicing with Tai in 2013 for the world championship until fenced by Medinski

After a two year absence form speedway gp, I dont know whether he has multi world champion in him. I wouldnt be surprised if he bagged one and that was it. Had he rode in 2014 and 15 they both could have been his IMO.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Cant believe you just said you dont think Emil can gate quick enough.......... he can gate VERY quick and he can come from the back.

Of course, he just come back from bad injury and he half a season behind the others now, hopefully by July WTC he will be on top form.

Of course he was dicing with Tai in 2013 for the world championship until fenced by Medinski

After a two year absence form speedway gp, I dont know whether he has multi world champion in him. I wouldnt be surprised if he bagged one and that was it. Had he rode in 2014 and 15 they both could have been his IMO.

I didnt say that he cant gate quick enough? I just think that he wins a lot more of his points from the back........

Which i'm pleased to say is great from an entertainment point of view !

Thanks. Have noticed esp by his recent posts that he doesn't seem to know a lot. Most he makes out he knows personally and then you find the article where he really got it from word for words lol.

He has his Poole tinted glasses on most of the time so. Waiting for us to tell us that Kurtz or Newman are better than Emil.

I think Tai has had it made easier for him in the world championship the last couple of years as he's not come up against the best in Emil & Ward who I'm sure would have been up there. Even Hampel is missing who usually finished top 3.

I dont know what your take on things are but winning means nothing to me the racing entertainment is my main priority.Swindon this year have been pretty average to be honest and the racing not the best as for Poole fans most of them are decent .But there are a few who are not IMPARTIAL and are stuck in there little blue bubble.

Harsh Steve at his best he is the best rider in the world for me his family life and other stuff come first that will change and he should be welcomed back.

He is a great rider and I would love to see him back.. but... why should he be given a free entry to the SGP after he previously walked away from it? I feel the same about the SWC final, I say it every year and I will say it again this year, Team GB should not be seeded to the final just because they're a host. They should be made to earn their right to compete for the top prize, the same with Emil.

Sayfutdinov certainly has the talent to be World Champ, whether he has the drive is another matter, doesn't seem to be the kind of rider to see his ambition and really go after it no matter what as he tends to let others decide his future for him, sponsors, manager etc.

I would love to see him back in the GP`s but I agree with those who have said it should only be through the qualifiers, he may bring some commercial bonuses with him but it should be remembered he dropped out of the GP`s and there will be more deserving cases come the end of the current GP series.

• Like 1