British Speedway Forum
SCB

No Woffinden....

The British Final is an individual event, it has nothing to do with representing your country.

That he will do at the Speedway World Cup.

True. But what a welcome symbolic gesture it would be, from a British world champion who doesn't participate in league racing in this country (not that I blame him for that), to turn out for his domestic final.

• Like 4

Aww diddums, your jealousy just keeps seeping out.

Winners make sacrifices, commit to things that will help them to achieve their goals.

Losers bleat about it being everybody elses fault.

A lesson you still haven't learned :)

Now Listen very carefully I sahll say this only once . I blocked you way back when leicester opened , IMHO you are a complete and utter arsehole ,who frequents these forums to cause trouble and find excuses to hurl abuse , now I think I have been reasonbly fair by telling you this ,so save yourself from looking even more stupid and stop posting replies on anything I post , I'm not interested in anything you say ,or any abuse you may wish to post ,

Indeed, 'tis a terrible thing to frequent "these forums to cause trouble and find excuses to hurl abuse". Couldn't agree more.

well thanks for enlightening me Dave the prick ,

speedibee, on 01 Apr 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:snapback.png

pretty much like everything you post on the BSF , still it must be difficult not to type complete bollox with your foot stuck in your mouth , and fourentees tongue tickling your arsehole

Edit: Apologies,forgot this one: "Tai's British fanbase , consists of a few abusive idiots who post on the bsf since his announcement , the best thing would be to put him on ignore along with all the halfwits who cannot debate their argument without the need for abuse of anyone who doesn't agree with them"

Edited by Fourentee
  • Like 3

I'm sure that the last thing 'speedibee' would want is someone to 'fight his corner' for him but, although not always agreeing with him, he is one of very few of the contributors on BSF that makes me laugh out loud at some of his comments!

And of course .you have posted that . so thats the definitive word on the subject . close the thread quickly. Dave the mic has spoken no more to be said here . no more need for anyone to disagree with the holy trinity .

and of course a mark of respect to talk and mess about while the anthem of the country you claim (Only inPublic of course ) to be yours is being sung , and have to be told by greg hancock to show some respect for !! If Woffinden has learned Polish thats because it has some benefit for him ,and no other reason , probably going to try for Polich citizenship so he can ride for them in the World Cup , they pay well I hear .

It's clear, you don't understand he concept of a forum & your only argument is abuse of anyone who doesn't agree with your view. Blocked.

It's clear, you don't understand he concept of a forum & your only argument is abuse of anyone who doesn't agree with your view. Blocked.

Oh wounded , whatever will I do without you to tell me what I should think , and of course which is the correct side of any argument , hopefully in the future people will quote your posts ,that way at least Ill have an idea of what opinion I should be posting . I hope somebody quotes this so you can see how gutted I am that you have blocked me .Ill probably not sleep tonight knowing that i have fell foul of your greatness

I also linked to a US article "Greg who?" or something in which it mentioned that Hamcock was a relative unknown

Never heard of him. ;)

• Like 2

Never heard of him. ;)

You are telling porkies :rofl:

• Like 1

And yet it still rages on, how pathetic.,

Can't wait for Orion's next hilarious retort. Go on fella, you know you want to :rofl:

Oh and I can't wait for sparkafag's next piece of twaddle sarcasm :t:

Edited by chris4gillian

Now Listen very carefully I sahll say this only once . I blocked you way back when leicester opened , IMHO you are a complete and utter arsehole ,who frequents these forums to cause trouble and find excuses to hurl abuse , now I think I have been reasonbly fair by telling you this ,so save yourself from looking even more stupid and stop posting replies on anything I post , I'm not interested in anything you say ,or any abuse you may wish to post ,

Bless.

Truth hurts as they say.

Edited by BWitcher

think fans on here now picked what side of the fence they on with Tai, i personally lost respect for him, he wont care, why should

he, care what any of us think? but all the mud throwing on this subject wont change anyones opinions..

So you're happy to listen to and agree with, the very people who, for the most part, have got the sport into the state it's in in this country?

Slight flaw in the logic there I think...

The very people in the most part who put in the money and the work to keep it going. You might not think they are doing it right but without them the sport wouldn't exist.

The very people in the most part who put in the money and the work to keep it going. You might not think they are doing it right but without them the sport wouldn't exist.

Keep it going? On lifesupport? Not very good at it then are they.

Keep it going? On lifesupport? Not very good at it then are they.

Step up and part with some cash then as you can do better

Cannot see what all the fuss is about if Tai does not want take part its his choice , personally i agree with his deciscion...many riders are far too busy to fit in so many meetings these days, British Speedway has changed and is well down the order of Influential Leagues.

• Like 2