Sign in to follow this  
Stiltonpanther

Glasgow V Peterborough Sunday 1-5-16

Panthers to win by 22.

I should not take up betting.

Time for changes.

For once i think most people will agree with you :D

• Like 1

sad innit . you come up against a top team who are in with a good shout and you want changes . your change list would be an interesting read . pity you run on a friday night , same night as belle vue . yea , real shame . :icon_smile_clown:

Heavens that is rank.

Cost me 20p.

Heavens that is rank.

Cost me 20p.

Go and have a lie down :wink:

• Like 1

Who's next? Bring it on. Super display from tigers.

• Like 2

sad innit . you come up against a top team who are in with a good shout and you want changes . your change list would be an interesting read . pity you run on a friday night , same night as belle vue . yea , real shame . :icon_smile_clown:

I wonder what your comments will be when you get thrashed at Somerset next friday

I wonder what your comments will be when you get thrashed at Somerset next friday

the same as my comments will always be , honest and truthful . somerset look to be in with a shout as well for the league .. lets wait and see shall we .

• Like 1

A truly dreadful display and I really feel for the supporters who went all that way to watch that.

Effectively just one second place from 11 rides for Palm Toft, Grondal and Lambert.

Some decent races despite the scoreline with the lower order Tigers coming from the back to chase points. Lunna's stalk and pass of Busk Jakobsen in ht10 was quite superb. Shows what confidence the younger riders can get when the track is well prepared without himalayan amounts of dirt.

For PB they only came to the party with Ostergaard in ht11 and then ht13 but it was long over by then. Whilst those watching updates can only see the heat scores, Tom Perry was decent, Porsing started ok but faded and the rest werent at the races including Lambert who was exceptionally poor.

Roll on Armadale this Friday, if it ever warms up.

Truth is that Peterborough riders currently, Ully apart are not performing any where near to beat the stronger riders of teams as Glasgow

and probably 5 other teams in a very strong Premier league.

Maybe having a top 5 of Danish riders limits the teams ability to deal with different types of track surfaces?

Ostergaard, NBJ and Perry can hold their heads high so far and Porsing is averaging what he started on, which is fine if he's second string and not at 5.

The rest dire