British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Poole Pirates, Mon 9th May 2016 @ 19:30

Steve the races he rides in the EL are not tougher, unlike the PL a tough bread/butter meeting everyweek why is Newman's PL averages generally quite modest.?

I could be wrong but I seem to remember Kyle's bikes/engines are setup/bought with Poole in mind rather than Plymouth.

The obsession comes from the anti-Poole fans belittling Newman's ability against certain riders like Garrity and Worrall cos it is meant to annoy Poole fans who rate Newman.

Don't think it's belittling Newman, far from it.

It's just pointing out, quite correctly, that Newman has a lower average in the PL so may argue that is a truer reflection of ability.

I judge riders what they do in the EL not in the PL (or Poland, Denmark etc!) As that gives a realistic reflection on their abilities in this league.

Newman I'd pick over all the reserves from a scoring ability perspective. In saying that I like and rate Garrity too.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember Kyle's bikes/engines are setup/bought with Poole in mind rather than Plymouth.

think hes on a ex dw engine at poole this season

Valid point "lisa i like Kyle as a rider nothing against him at all same for Gavan and the others i should imagine.Hope that Kyle stays at Poole for years to come great when fans can identify with one of there own.
  • Like 1

........Danny Smith..........I didn't mention Garrity because he'll never be as good as either. Jumped up, big headed, dangerous lunatic.

I take it you are not very keen then. :o .... :D

I take it you are not very keen then. :o .... :D

Maaaaaaaaaybe :t: