British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Poole Pirates, Mon 9th May 2016 @ 19:30

Change of race night, an amicable decision due to qualifiers and LCFC Premier League Champions at Home!!!!

Weather, well coats away, sun tan lotion on instead!!!! Expected temps in the evening, a pleasant 22c to 23c should be a belter!!!

Will add another weather forecast Saturday....

Edited by Shale Searcher

Yes, we agree to the fixture changing dates unlike some!! :D I'm going to go for a Leicester win, our away form not so good!

Easy away win.Even we managed to get a draw there so it will be no problem for Poole.

Steve Worrall guesting for kyle Newman??!

If that's right, then a shame we aren't at Lakeside! ;) Is he any good at Leicester?

Change of race night, an amicable decision due to qualifiers and LCFC Premier League Champions at Home!!!!

Weather, well coats away, sun tan lotion on instead!!!! Expected temps in the evening, a pleasant 22c to 23c should be a belter!!!

Will add another weather forecast Saturday....

Does that mean 'sun delays?' ;)

• Like 1

If that's right, then a shame we aren't at Lakeside! ;) Is he any good at Leicester?

He knows Leicester very well and is an excellent replacement.

Shame I can't make it Monday

Terrific replacement, excellent news although Kyle also goes very well at Leicester Worrall should score well.

Hoping Adam is back too and not suffering too much with his injury.

Edited by foreverblue

Going up for this. 4th time lucky? Hopefully Ellis will be back. Bjarne might have a point to prove.

6-8 point home win.

And what was your forcast of our home meeting V Wolves.. you keep dragging that black cloud around with you and making those forcasts.. :rofl:

And what was your forcast of our home meeting V Wolves.. you keep dragging that black cloud around with you and making those forcasts.. :rofl:

And you take the bait every time :o

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Well I have the fortune to be on holideeee in the Isle of Skye at the moment and after 5 pints of Punk IPA & 3 drams of Lagavulin you Pirates are gonna get tonked on Monday night, I reckon 50-28, or maybe even 52-26, that was a thrashing in my day....and we was crap at football back then too...

Edited by Mr Bump

And what was my prediction for Wolves away??? What was the score in that one??

Edited by scottyfan