British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

Wish the clubs would just announce the line-ups for betting reasons lol.

So who are we betting on Poole -13? :icon_smile_clown:

So who are we betting on Poole -13? :icon_smile_clown:

Or even -12 with Stan James

Shame Bucko is injured, has been terrific, Kylmakorpi a poor replacement so an upset could be on the cards.

Kylmakorpi is a better rider than Buck, typical Poole getting excuses in just in case.

Buck riding at second string and Joonas is a number 1 end of discussion

And some ln this thread actually think it strengthens us Lol they know nothing. Clearly it weakens us but we must just dig in and do our job.

Makes no difference where Holder rides as he has to do a heat leaders job. I would put him with Kyle to shore up those heats.

Weather is good. Hope its taken a lot of water today and produces some great racing. Looking forward to it but a shame we are not full strength.

Why would we want anything different to normal? A disgrace of a track? Which normally produces some of the best racing seen in the EL.

course it strengthens you!!! Joonas is a number 1 this season and Buck is a second string. Averages are the same.

It certainly doesnt weaken you in anyway.

But then again we are used to the same old boring guff before every Poole meeting

One of the best tracks for racing lol usual trolling i see

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 3

Riding order is

Hans Andersen, Bjarne Pedersen, Kyle Newman, Chris Holder, Joonas Kylmakorpi, Brady Kurtz, Adam Ellis

Matej Zagar, Max Fricke, Scott Nicholls, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Joe Jacobs, Steve Worrall

Newman at four our sport with there pathetic rules have gone mad.

Kylmakorpi is a better rider than Buck, typical Poole getting excuses in just in case.

course it strengthens you!!! Joonas is a number 1 this season and Buck is a second string. Averages are the same.

But then again we are used to the same old boring guff before every Poole meeting

I think Buck was a shoe in for double figures plus don't know about JK. Edited by Sidney the robin

Newman at four our sport with there pathetic rules have gone mad.I think Buck was a shoe in for double figures plus don't know about JK.

Agree Buk was a shoe in for double figures. Knows the track now and makes great passes. Cuppacoffee rides number one but really isnt. I would take Buk over Cuppacoffee any day of the week around Poole. Those who think different must be deluded.

Clouded over in Poole but dont think theres a threat of rain. The cloud will help track conditions but I hope its been well watered. Hoping for a very entertaining meeting on a good racing track.

• Like 1

Your opinion doesn't end the discussion. Kylmo would never be at no1 in the Poole team which is the team he is riding for tonight. I would have him level with Buck but when behind Buck is the one more likely to pass.
  • Like 1

You are joking Buckowski is a much better rider than Kylmakorpi, Kylmakorpi is a gater, when he doesn't gate he struggles to score, Buckowski is a racer who wins races from the back if needed, would get 10-12 easily tonight will Kylmo? He isn't a number one he is second in Wolves averages. Add the fact that when Wolves came to Wimborne Road Buckowski passed both Wolves riders in oneof his races and one of those was Kylmakorpi.

Edited by foreverblue

You are joking Buckowski is a much better rider than Kylmakorpi, Kylmakorpi is a gater, when he doesn't gate he struggles to score, Buckowski is a racer who wins races from the back if needed, would get 10-12 easily tonight will Kylmo? He isn't a number one he is second in Wolves averages. Add the fact that when Wolves came to Wimborne Road Buckowski passed both Wolves riders in oneof his races and one of those was Kylmakorpi.

stop talking drivel man.

at best they are on a par.

Kylmakorpi may score 5 tonight and cost you the meeting but to say Buck is MUCH better rider is just way over the top

Joonas last time at Poole beat Holder twice and Andersen once, 2 riders who are better than Buck.

And you say Buck would get 10-12 easily tonight??? From heat leader???? Ok mate whatever

Newman at four our sport with there pathetic rules have gone mad.

I think Buck was a shoe in for double figures plus don't know about JK.

Its only took Newman 6 years to become a second string!!

Buck would get double figures riding at 4 as he has been, riding at 5 he would do well to get 10

And for those of you who still say Buck is the better rider over the 2 meetings Poole v Wolves this year , Buck has 17 from riding at second string and Kylmakorpi 21 from heat leader.

Joonas is the better rider....fact.

Granted at Poole they score similar.

Cant wait to see what happens if Joonas gets 6 or 7 FROM HEAT LEADER and Poole fans think Buck would have got more!!!!!!!

Edited by Gavan

So the same two individuals who were disagreeing with an opinion of mine on one thread regarding a Poole rider are on the Poole thread debating the quality of Poole riders.

I don't think it would take a detective to figure out that these few just don't like anything about Poole or it's riders. I clearly understand why the reasons on the other thread were not logically debated in any shape or form.

I have said my piece and will leave it at that.

I can see at least a twenty point win for Poole, much as I would like it to be a closer. Belle Vue have no momentum going into this meeting, having ridden so few Elite matches.

The one hope is that the track having been overseen by the baldy man, is not to Poole's liking, otherwise unlikely to be an exciting meeting from a Belle Vue point of view.

stop talking drivel man.

at best they are on a par.

Kylmakorpi may score 5 tonight and cost you the meeting but to say Buck is MUCH better rider is just way over the top

Joonas last time at Poole beat Holder twice and Andersen once, 2 riders who are better than Buck.

And you say Buck would get 10-12 easily tonight??? From heat leader???? Ok mate whatever

Its only took Newman 6 years to become a second string!!

Buck would get double figures riding at 4 as he has been, riding at 5 he would do well to get 10And for those of you who still say Buck is the better rider over the 2 meetings Poole v Wolves this year , Buck has 17 from riding at second string and Kylmakorpi 21 from heat leader.

Joonas is the better rider....fact.

Granted at Poole they score similar.

Cant wait to see what happens if Joonas gets 6 or 7 FROM HEAT LEADER and Poole fans think Buck would have got more!!!!!!!

Buczkowski riding at no.5 for Poole 2016 :-

V Swindon 25/3/16 - 2*3 2 1 3 =11+1

V Lakeside 6/4/16 - 3 2 3 2*3 = 13+1

So yes, in two of his three meetings Buczkowski has ridden at heat leader, he has scored much more than 6 or 7!!!!