British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Share Your Bets.pre Match.beat The Bookies.

Right, who destroyed Doyle 0.0 vs Lindgen on Ladbrokes? :o 10/11 when I left to go put it on instore, arrive and its 4/7! :D

Edited by AndyFraser

No bets from me tonight.Was out on the bike and got caught out in the rain that ruined Lynn v Swindon

A good opportunity tonight with some decent odds at last. The bookies aren't really sure about tonights result so theres money to be made in the result.

Personally i'm going for

Doyle Under/Exact 12

Swindon Win 6/5

Doyle over and ex 12 with Ladbrokes.@ 1.80 and 8.00.

Should get a double points ride.

What a gift from Ladbrokes.... russia and Denmark both minus 13 v the USA and the Aussies minus 14 v the USA :P:drink:

• Like 1

What a gift from Ladbrokes.... russia and Denmark both minus 13 v the USA and the Aussies minus 14 v the USA :P:drink:

Just clocked that and it suspended while I was placing! Let me know if they payout, wouldn't be surprised if they void it and claim an obvious 'palpable error'

Gone Doyle to outscore NKI from scratch and small one on the tie @1.72 and 8.00.Ladrokes.

mickthemuppet, on 29 Jul 2016 - 6:14 PM, said:

BETFAIR BET 365

Australia 2.66 2.46

Russia 3.00 2.37

Denmark 2.80 2.75

for peanuts and peanuts were matched on the whole night, not even worth bothering with.

Just clocked that and it suspended while I was placing! Let me know if they payout, wouldn't be surprised if they void it and claim an obvious 'palpable error'

paid out

• Like 1

Started the week with £224 in my Sporting index account, now got £664. All I've been doing is backing the obvious and getting in quickly, Yanks to finish 4th last night, Danes not to make the final, and the 2 winners from Saturday and Tuesday. Also brought the Swedes at the start, could cash in for another £120, but will let that ride. If Fricke is riding then I'll back GB to finish 4th, but wont go mad, there's always one meeting that doesn't go according to plan.

I dont usually bet big , but i just have on bet365. Handicap , Oz-1 v GB at 4/5 , i'll be surprised if GB get within 10 points of Australia. Nailed on.

I dont usually bet big , but i just have on bet365. Handicap , Oz-1 v GB at 4/5 , i'll be surprised if GB get within 10 points of Australia. Nailed on.

I think Woffy outscores Doyle and brings him back to earth while the rest of the OZ teams is not much stronger without Fricke definitely not 10 point stronger. GB could beat OZ imho.

I think Sweden-3 v gb is the bet of the night imo