British Speedway Forum

Alright then mate...

Anyway, back to Coventry... Fingers crossed everything does work out for the Bees. Always enjoy my trips down the M69 to Brandon, hoping for the Leicester v Coventry derby for many years to come!

Alright then mate...

Anyway, back to Coventry... Fingers crossed everything does work out for the Bees. Always enjoy my trips down the M69 to Brandon, hoping for the Leicester v Coventry derby for many years to come!

Our we pals then does that mean we are breaking bread together

I don't know why people expect a statement. Coventry announced weeks ago a lease had been signed for 2 more year, possibly 3. They have signed a team. What do they need to announce? Thats two very clear indications that they will be racing in 2016 2017.

Edited by SCB

I don't know why people expect a statement. Coventry announced weeks ago a lease had been signed for 2 more year, possibly 3. They have signed a team. What do they need to announce? Thats two very clear indications that they will be racing in 2016.

Yes we know but will they be racing in 2017? ;)

It's obvious all is not well between Horton and Sandhu. The sooner a statement is issued the better for the fans of speedway and stocks.

kingbee, on 28 Nov 2016 - 8:20 PM, said:

But also if Sandu builds a stadium for stox he would need it to.I think this has to do with amount Horton wants from the stox for renting from him and they are probably saying you want the kit you've got so give us a special rate

I don't have a clue how the minds how the minds of Horton & Sandhu work , but I do remember Bees fans anointing him as some God like messiah when you won the title . I now see Horton signing a team riders , appointing a Very good manager & with the help of the local councillors trying to keep the club alive .. From the outside it looks odd ! ..Simple question ..... would you just wish Horton didn't bother & walk away & let Brandon die ? Cos there doesn't seem much of a queue to save Bees other than the current regime does they ?

Sarj dropped by Ipswich. Hopefully he can get some second halves elsewhere to sort out his gating for the Bees.

I don't know why people expect a statement. Coventry announced weeks ago a lease had been signed for 2 more year, possibly 3. They have signed a team. What do they need to announce? Thats two very clear indications that they will be racing in 2016.

With no floodlights etc it won't matter what they have announced ...they wont be able to run ..

• Like 1

Found on a stock car forum , posted yesterday.

If accurate it might go some way to indicating why Sandhu is taking his current stance..............

I really do think fans should not question the honesty of Sandhu or Jeremy - over the past twelve months there has been some very hard negotiating in good faith - this good faith has been most disappointingly abused by the major leaseholder of the stadium from the 1st January. Procrastination and prevarication has left Sandhu with no alternative but to safeguard his interests by removing his possessions from the stadium. It is not Philip Green I am referring to but to add insult to injury the leaseholder offered Sandhu £1 for his fixtures, fittings and furniture. Please wait for the statement before making judgemental statements.

• Like 1

With no floodlights etc it won't matter what they have announced ...they wont be able to run ..

Several tracks run with a basic set up and no lights.

I don't know why people expect a statement. Coventry announced weeks ago a lease had been signed for 2 more year, possibly 3. They have signed a team. What do they need to announce? Thats two very clear indications that they will be racing in 2016 2017.

That there will be seating available?

How do Poole manage without seats?

They have downgraded to be like Poole.

• Like 1

Several tracks run with a basic set up and no lights.

What at Night ?

What at Night ?

We did when the supremo was in post.

You could hardly see to stand up for the National Anthem.

Edited by Crump99