1. Kevin Doolan

2. Dawid Stachrya

3. Theo Pijper

4. Matthew Wethers

5. Thomas Jorgensen

6. Daniel Gappmaier

7. Liam Carr

(probable line ups)

David Bellego moves to the Number 1 spot for Redcar.

Based on recent improvements, I think it will be a home win. But once again the weather forecast is not good, with rain showers expected from 7.00pm(it's Thursday, what do you expect) but they got it wrong last week. So fingers crossed.

I predict 45-45

OK, I'll bite and say, if it goes the full distance, I predict 51-42.

I've decided not to go due to the weather which is a shame as I was looking forward to the meeting

Just had a look at the forecast for later today and it slightly different to yesterdays forecast. There's a forecast for a light shower around 8.00pm, which is a similar kind of forecast to last week, and that turned out OK.

I'm hoping, because it's an overcast cool day, it give's the track staff the opportunity to prepare the track well (ever the optimist). I'm certainly more optimistic about tonight than I was yesterday regarding the weather.

Edited by pvm

I've decided not to go due to the weather which is a shame as I was looking forward to the meeting

Forecast much brighter than was suggested yesterday. XC Weather shows no rain after 3pm, and clear skies and sunshine by 7!

Here we go --- 44-46!

Been try and overcast all day a couple of miles from track - some rain yesterday but nothing to cause any concern. Last forecast i saw agrees with above, a chance of a light shower at 9 but ok till then.

In terms of the meeting, I fancy a Bears win but not by much. The likes of Doolan, Pijper and TJ go well around here and Liam Carr at reserve tends to go well too.

Bears win 49 41 Bellego to get a max and Bjerre not far behind

A bonus point would be nice, a win would be tremendous. Just wish we had David on our side.

• Like 1

A bonus point would be nice, a win would be tremendous. Just wish we had David on our side.

Bellego has certainly improved this season, and that shows as he is now number 1 and he did a tremendous job when he guested for us, would like to see him back as a bandit next season.

Bellego has certainly improved this season, and that shows as he is now number 1 and he did a tremendous job when he guested for us, would like to see him back as a bandit next season.

I would also like him back

Redcar win I think with not a scoobie coming our way :(

He has certainly took me by surprise this year. Always been decent round STMP, but did not think he would be as good as he has been. Seems to be much more consistent too.

Fingers crossed we can tempt him back next season!

• Like 2

Any news on the weather?

It's been fine all day, should be similar to last week.