British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Looking Like Poole V Bv..

BV are there already, a great performance from them! Poole arnt there yet and don't think it's a guarantee!!

BV won the league and have kept their 1-7 all season,

When you look at that they deserve to win the play offs and be crowed champions in the first year at the national stadium.

Of course I want Poole to win but winning year in year out isn't healthy for the sport!!

A speedway fan's post. :t:

If it ends up a Poole vs BV final I honestly would not make a bet on it. Linback surely is a plus point at the NSS.

But it will be as exciting as last years, no doubt.

Tbh I don't think Wolves or Poole will beat BV in the final, esp if Richie keeps the form up that he had last night!

A speedway fan's post. :t:

If it ends up a Poole vs BV final I honestly would not make a bet on it. Linback surely is a plus point at the NSS.

But it will be as exciting as last years, no doubt.

The final could go either way, but i dont see lindback out scoring tungates 12 as guest last week.

• Like 1

THE key figure could be Nicholls, the match winner at Lakeside. By his own admission hasn't gone as well as he would have liked at the NSS. If he can fire on all cylinders BV will be tough to beat.

I think they can carry Nicholls if Zagar does well, otherwise there is more pressure on Richie and Joe.

Though it does seem to me Richie and Newman have definitely upped their game for the playoffs so well done to them!

Tbh I don't think Wolves or Poole will beat BV in the final, esp if Richie keeps the form up that he had last night!

I think Richie Worrall's form last night although obviously he rode well, it was at a track he used to be a heat leader at. Be different at Poole if we make it.

Edited by foreverblue

This SteveO bloke came and sat in front of our lot earlier this season when Swindon were down. He knew who we all were but didn't have the courtesy to introduce himself.

So if you knew who SteveO was,couldn't you introduce yourself to him just the same.

• Like 4

So if you knew who SteveO was,couldn't you introduce yourself to him just the same.

Steves right, miserable looking person, looked like he'd lost a tenner and found a pound.. :t:

The final could go either way, but i dont see lindback out scoring tungates 12 as guest last week.

And what makes you say that. On the strength of one meeting ?

Steves right, miserable looking person, looked like he'd lost a tenner and found a pound.. :t:

Cheers - you looked in the mirror lately?

He doesn't know. I said I was sat near him and he made an assumption that I have neither agreed with or denied.

• Like 1

Didn't know who he was until he posted when he got home.

• Like 1

Cheers - you looked in the mirror lately?

Yes thanks... ;)

If it does turn out to be Belle Vue v Poole, Poole’s season will have worked out well in terms of going to Belle Vue late in the season twice in meetings that weren’t definitive per se.

This isn’t a “Matt Ford is a cynical genius” style post, but Poole have certainly had recent memory of Belle Vue, enough that they should now be dialled in for another visit – experience that would see the tie swing in their favour

If it does turn out to be Belle Vue v Poole, Poole’s season will have worked out well in terms of going to Belle Vue late in the season twice in meetings that weren’t definitive per se.

This isn’t a “Matt Ford is a cynical genius” style post, but Poole have certainly had recent memory of Belle Vue, enough that they should now be dialled in for another visit – experience that would see the tie swing in their favour

You think so, i wouldn't go that far.