British Speedway Forum

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK

Even with Kaspazaks recent form it would feel like losing a pound and finding a penny lol

More like losing a tenner and finding a penny!

• Like 1

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK

Even with Kaspazaks recent form it would feel like losing a pound and finding a penny lol

I would have thought on his current form he is more likely to get offered a place in the National League, he can actually ride Eastbourne and Lakeside.

• Like 1

Re Kerr covering for Newman - it is a MINIMUM 28 day deal!! Kerr first rode on 5th April.

I don't think it really matters whether Lewis or Kyle rides on Wednesday 10th as Poole's next meeting is not til 29th!! Having said that I think it would be better for Kyle to return in a home meeting!!

Edited by Skidder1

If we need a replacement for KK i would go Drabik. Is as good as Fricke and is the next magic but good enough to hold one in this league.

He is the best young pole not in the GP's yet, yes he will be better than Shamek. Serious talent and Matt should get him before we don't see him on these shores.

If KK can't sort himself out.

Re Kerr covering for Newman - it is a MINIMUM 28 day deal!! Kerr first rode on 5th April.

I don't think it really matters whether Lewis or Kyle rides on Wednesday 10th as Poole's next meeting is not til 29th!! Having said that I think it would be better for Kyle to return in a home meeting

Yeh, so do i...

Kurtz with C. Holder in Torun. Wonder if there having a look at him after Torun's bad start this season.

Doesn't he already have a Polish team this season? I thought he was signed with Polonia Piła.

Doesn't he already have a Polish team this season? I thought he was signed with Polonia Piła.

He does but they have a transfer window. Lewis rose was out there as well??

Todd Kurtz is Brady's mechanic but what does lewis rose do??

He does but they have a transfer window. Lewis rose was out there as well??

Todd Kurtz is Brady's mechanic but what does lewis rose do??

Chris' mate perhaps? Lynn connection....

Decision made for matt and middlo then. Hoping for speedy recovery

Genuine question, how many times have you seen Bridger ride this season ?

• Like 1

Bad luck for KK - wishing him a speedy recovery. Makes it easier for Matt Ford now but can't see a new recognised #1 coming in

• Like 1

In the short term it's bad luck for KK but good luck for Poole.Stuck on his average Poole will pretty much have a choice of guests to use or can use R/R with everyone being able to take a ride.He will probably only miss the one meeting anyway,collarbone injuries normally heal pretty quickly nowadays with riders normally taking laser treatment

In the short term it's bad luck for KK but good luck for Poole.Stuck on his average Poole will pretty much have a choice of guests to use or can use R/R with everyone being able to take a ride.He will probably only miss the one meeting anyway,collarbone injuries normally heal pretty quickly nowadays with riders normally taking laser treatment

5 weeks. Quite a lot of meetings will be missed and plus a little bit of time to get back up to speed so 6 weeks.