British Speedway Forum

Could prove a huge mistake from Poole letting KK go on a 5 average. He should score big at reserve anc end up with a big average again.

He never seemed happy at Poole this year so it will be interesting to see how he gets on at Rye House.

Could prove a huge mistake from Poole letting KK go on a 5 average. He should score big at reserve anc end up with a big average again.

He never seemed happy at Poole this year so it will be interesting to see how he gets on at Rye House.

Ford seemed to give out the impression that he could be welcomed back on a much lower average next season...........well, having him at Reserve for Rye House will put that idea to bed.

• Like 1

Ford seemed to give out the impression that he could be welcomed back on a much lower average next season...........well, having him at Reserve for Rye House will put that idea to bed.

Yeah true, but can't stop the lad making a living.

Yeah true, but can't stop the lad making a living.

Oh absolutely but that wasn't the point I was making really, just that this signing is possibly another negative for Poole.

This sport gets more of a joke by the day, Rye house are no better than Poole, ditching riders for fun.

Rye gets a rider on a bargain average.Most Poole fans on here,and Matt don't think nowt of ditching a rider if it improves their chances of winning something.

How is the" sport more of a joke by the day" as soon as Rye sign KK on a 5 something.

Really gater1 you need to take a sedative. Calm down. You are way too hyper.

I can't see it.Can you quote it please.

Are they not just mis hearing the rumours of Kasper Lykke or whatever his name is returning to them.

Piratecast said to gloat on their behalf so....

We were right you were wrong, ha ha ha ha *blows raspberry*

:D

Oh and they definitely know the difference between Lykke and KK! :)

Im still waitin for king artur to make his pirates return tbh, the got dropped faster than a whores drawers a few yr ago ....

Really gater1 you need to take a sedative. Calm down. You are way too hyper.

Trust me I'm not Gater1. He or she must of got banned after last night as its been quiet today.

I am not hyper Steve. I am very passionate about this club and Speedway in general. Today I have expressed my feelings which are perfectly reasonable I would say. Just like Matt expressed his feelings in the Echo.

Matt clearly stated in the Echo a couple of weeks ago that KK would be a title winning signing on a 5.51 next season. So none of this makes sense to me. I have been very reasonable today in my opinion obviously you have seen it differently to me and that's fine.

*If we stuck with KK for so long then why did we let him go on a 5.51? Its obvious another team was going to take advantage of that average.

*Why did we sign Kennett as a replacement when he has a 3.00 away average? That is worse than KK's therefore we should of stuck with KK if Kennett was the best Matt could do

*Matt stated in the Echo that he wants Kasprzak back next season on a 5.51 bargain average and described him as a title winner on that average.

*Matt then gives Rye House permission to sign Kasprzak at reserve which is going to result in KK ending up with an average around 7.00 - 7.50 which would more than likely rule him out for 2018 or at least hinder our plans for next year.

With KK you know there is always a chance he could turn it on. Kennett on the other hand has never been any good and the only time he scored consistently well is when he was cheating which then led to him getting suspended.

Therefore I feel I am right on this occasion because none of the above points surrounding KK makes any sense.

Not hyper mate just speaking the truth that's all.

Ffs its obvious to everyone your gater 1 and you've been banned and set up another username,constantly using we again for poole and saying exactly the same things just give it a bloody rest its not the end of the world,its getting ridiculous now!!!😠😠

Edited by PTW
  • Like 8

Ffs its obvious to everyone your gater 1 and you've been banned and set up another username,constantly using we again for poole and saying exactly the same things just give it a bloody rest its not the end of the world,its getting ridiculous now!!!😠😠

Welcome to the world of KKS. The biggest virus on the site by a mile.

• Like 6

Welcome to the world of KKS. The biggest virus on the site by a mile.

Mods need to keep deleting these accounts or maybe stop the ip address its beyond a joke!!
  • Like 2

Some days your the pigeon some days your the statue ,today is one of those days.

Piratecast said to gloat on their behalf so....

We were right you were wrong, ha ha ha ha *blows raspberry*

:D

Oh and they definitely know the difference between Lykke and KK! :)

I've got no interest either way really. I merely said are they not perhaps getting the right info. I think you lot need to not be gloating about anything when it could easily bite you firmly on the bums.

I looked Krystian Plech up and he is a rider.

Krystian Plech is NOT a rider,,, and never was. His father (Zenon) was...but Krystian? never. He runs Speedway Crime Agency.

speedwaystarmag

BREAKING | @RyeHouseFans sign former world No.2 Krzysztof Kasprzak as a reserve following his release by Poole. He replaces Justin Sedgmen. twitter.com/Kasprzak507/st…

28.07.2017, 22:07

speedwaystarmag

BREAKING | @RyeHouseFans sign former world No.2 Krzysztof Kasprzak as a reserve following his release by Poole. He replaces Justin Sedgmen. twitter.com/Kasprzak507/st…

28.07.2017, 22:07

I think Ritchie Worrall should be considered at Wolves, really rode well there for Poole.[/quote

Yes he did, both the Worral's ride well at Monmore.