British Speedway Forum

We was all told last year that Tai would be booed.......he wasnt

Shovlar likes to think he speaks for a majority......look at the Poole fans on the Poole thread taking him to task over it.

The fact remains that probably bar Cook that Tai will get the loudest reception at Cardiff.

The Poole fans taking me to task? What that troll and your mate chris4gillian? Lol!!!!!!!! Where do I speak for the majority? Are you Chris4gillian in disguise? Lol! (See what I did there?) Edited by Steve Shovlar

The Poole fans taking me to task? What that troll and your mate chris4gillian? Lol!!!!!!!! Where do I speak for the majority? Are you Chris4gillian in disguise? Lol! (See what I did there?)

I have no idea who he is.....just that he actually stands up for himself and wont just toe the party line that you trot and tell everybody is right.

You have been so factually incorrect on so many things it must be a tad embarrassing by now.

I will be at Cardiff (only missed 1 when Holder won it) and i can guarantee that Tai, Cook apart, will get the loudest cheers for a British rider from a British crowd.

Those who wont cheer Tai are a huge minority yet you keep saying he will be booed.

Oh and he will be signing as well so im sure you will go up to him and say the stuff you say on here to his face.......i somewhat doubt it very much..........easier to stay behind a keyboard

I don't like Tai? Wrong again. I don't like his attitude towards anything British, true. I am angry at the way he treats speedway in this country with distain. I think he thinks he has more support than he has from British fans.

If you think he has only lost 2% of the support from British fans you are totally deluded.

I don't like or dislike him. He could improve his standing by riding in the league that gave him the break and if he thinks he is the best British rider why not prove it by riding in the British Final? Why not show he is the best by representing Britain in the SWC?

You can lead the way of the apologists but many have had a gut full of his me me me attitude and will not be cheering him on in Cardiff.

Craig Cook will get a far bigger reception, and deservedly so.

But you can't debate anyway so this post will probably be lost on you.

Please tell me why he should ride over here, because simply there is no reason why he should.

I dont need to lead the way of apologists. The vast vast majority of the crowd will cheer him. Stop trying to say otherwise your making yourself look daft

Can't you girls get a room, totally unfair infecting threads all over the shop with your stupid arguments, use the bloody pm facility and give the rest of us a break eh.

Speedway's on now...

• Like 9

It will be interesting to see what does happen if these points are adressed. It certainly seems to be the case regarding nutrition at least!

He did, of course, make himself available for the World Games so there is certainly some common ground there, but it remains to be seen. There's no point rying to second guess people I suppose.

It's just a shame. With Tai in the side we'd be odds on for a silver medal again I reckon so I wish everyone on all sides would just get together and sort out whatever needs to be sorted out.

Do you think its any coincidence that the World Games are also on Woffindens home track in Poland , Woffinden wants to flit in and out of the Team GB set up picking and choosing when he wants to represent Team GB , hiding behind "differences with the BSPA" when he doesn't fancy it then all is forgotten when he does fancy it. If Phil Rising is correct about the World Cup potentially returning to Manchester Woffinden will have circled it on his calendar already. A one off meeting, World Cup Final, 2 hours from home , perfect. Well unfortunately Mr Woffinden we needed you this week as well, to give us a fighting chance of winning a medal in Poland and unfortunately you have chosen to go missing, no rider no matter how good has a right to a blank cheque to check in and check out of representing Team GB when they fancy it. you may be the best rider we have but this a team event, if you are not totally committed then stand aside permanently and give the place to someone who is.

• Like 3

Round 2 already had more racing in 4 heats than the whole of Saturday night.

Come on Latvia and Russia.

• Like 2

Indeed, Tarasenko, sign him up, brilliant ride.

• Like 1

Top drawer speedway that heat 6,heat 7 just as good too - this is much more like it, excellent stuff!

• Like 1

Spot on, this is a proper Speedway meeting, unlike that pathetic 2 team utter farce on Saturday.

• Like 2

+1

Kostygov ahead of Iversen :o

Lindgren reverting to type there, deserved to come off, hopefully ok though.

Nige just as the camera pans across the start girls rear, "I like the shape here Kelv, great banking" perfect timing.

Fantastic racing, makes all the difference when all four teams are competitive. Good job Team GB weren't in this round, would have struggled to make the race off.

• Like 1

Kings Lynn take note...... this is how you set up a track!!!!!!

• Like 2

Lindgren reverting to type there, deserved to come off, hopefully ok though.

Nige just as the camera pans across the start girls rear, "I like the shape here Kelv, great banking" perfect timing.

THOUGHT the same :party:

• Like 1

Might be a good night for those who don't like the joker, can't recall a WC round being so close across the board after only 8 or 9 heats.

THOUGHT the same :party:

Which one, Nige or Lindgren, or both?