British Speedway Forum

Barker and Garrity have previous so that could be interesting.

Half decent side in my opinion and one that could possibly push for a play off place. Much better 1-7 than the last few seasons

Just posted elsewhere, will be interesting in the pits at Redcar next season

I think Redcar have put together a very good Team this year.

I wish them luck.

Charles Wright will be good for Redcar ! Shame we had to lose him ! Good luck Charlie and Redcar. Not sure about Barker though, has become a 'track spare' lately !!!

Charles Wright will be good for Redcar ! Shame we had to lose him ! Good luck Charlie and Redcar. Not sure about Barker though, has become a 'track spare' lately !!!

Wait til he's hooked on the infamous Redcar Pie n Peas! ;)

Its amazing the number of promotions who state Barker is a great "team" man but few actually keep him.!!!!
  • Like 2

Its amazing the number of promotions who state Barker is a great "team" man but few actually keep him.!!!!

I think by now most promotions have worked Barker out as high maintenance to say the least and leave well alone, I wish him the best at Redcar but I don`t see him finishing the season as a Bear.

• Like 1

I think by now most promotions have worked Barker out as high maintenance to say the least and leave well alone, I wish him the best at Redcar but I don`t see him finishing the season as a Bear.

He's had more clubs than Fred Flintstone

Perks has also signed for rye House in the Premier, who is he an asset of?

Edited by Mad Max

Interesting question and one I look forward to hearing the answer - think Bears have themselves a useful No. 7 there.

Poole, as far as I know.

Poole!!!

That will make for an interesting promotion /relegation clash at the end of season :wink: