13.08: Częstochowa - Wrocław

XIV

20.08: Toruń - Grudziądz

20.08: Leszno - Rybnik

20.08: Gorzów - Czestochowa

20.08: Wrocław - Zielona Góra

reserved date - 27.08

The FINALS:

1. (3rd September) - semi-finals(4-1, 3-2)

7th September - reserve date

2.(10th September) - semi-finals,(1-4, 2-3)

14 September - reserved date

3. (17th September) - final (home)

21 September - reserve date

4.(24 September) - final (away)

• Like 2

I am looking at the fixture at Torun on Friday 04.08.

I'm planning on spending that weekend in Bydgoszcz - arriving 04.08 at 1400hours.

Can anyone confirm the start time for Friday fixtures at Torun please?

I am looking at the fixture at Torun on Friday 04.08.

I'm planning on spending that weekend in Bydgoszcz - arriving 04.08 at 1400hours.

Can anyone confirm the start time for Friday fixtures at Torun please?

probably either 7pm or 7.30pm local

probably either 7pm or 7.30pm local

Thank you.

I'm planning to fly into Bydgoszcz that day at 1345, so should be able to get along to Torun in plenty of time for it. ;-)

Thank you.

I'm planning to fly into Bydgoszcz that day at 1345, so should be able to get along to Torun in plenty of time for it. ;-)

Are you landing at 13.45? If so, allow for being through passport control and being "in country" by 14.30. Allow for a wait for the bus and a journey to the railway station that will get you there by 15.15. (A taxi may be an alternative if there is a longer wait for the bus)

There is a 15.40 train that gets you to Torun at 16.30. The train station in Torun is a bit"out of town" so take a taxi to your hotel. So by 17.00 you should be cheched in. The hotel can book you a taxi to the stadium so you'll have a bit of time to freshen up and start the process of deciding if Lech, Tyskie, Zubr, Perła, Zywiec or Warka tastes best.

Edited by uk martin

Is there 3 meetings over the weekend like this year again one on Friday one on Saturday and one on Sunday? only got to see 2 this year as the Sunday match was cancelled but Its a great speedway weekend was hoping to do it again next season

Edited by lynnboy

Are you landing at 13.45? If so, allow for being through passport control and being "in country" by 14.30.

Or pay the extra 10 or 15 quid, whatever it is, for a seat at the front of the ryanair flight. As you just walk into the terminal building from the plane and there are very few flights into the airport, if you are first off you are straight through passport control. Last time I flew into Bydgoszcz I was in my hotel in the City Centre about 20 minutes after we landed...which was a pleasant surprise :)

Is there 3 meetings over the weekend like this year again one on Friday one on Saturday and one on Sunday? only got to see 2 this year as the Sunday match was cancelled but Its a great speedway weekend was hoping to do it again next season

There could be a chance that the Nice Polska league and div 2 could have some fixtures on Saturday's in 2017. Fixtures for these leagues should be out soon.

Thank you for posting that information, will be very helpful, off to Torun and Gorzow this year for fixtures, any idea when and where the Polish individual final is taking place.

Instead of booking an expensive seat with Ryanair, getting two buses or a train. Taxi to Torun from the airport is 150-200pz max. Agree a price before setting off and ask for 150pz. Takes about 40 minutes by car.. Easy

Are you landing at 13.45? If so, allow for being through passport control and being "in country" by 14.30. Allow for a wait for the bus and a journey to the railway station that will get you there by 15.15. (A taxi may be an alternative if there is a longer wait for the bus)

There is a 15.40 train that gets you to Torun at 16.30. The train station in Torun is a bit"out of town" so take a taxi to your hotel. So by 17.00 you should be cheched in. The hotel can book you a taxi to the stadium so you'll have a bit of time to freshen up and start the process of deciding if Lech, Tyskie, Zubr, Perła, Zywiec or Warka tastes best.

Yes, landing at 1345 and staying at the Holiday Inn in Bydgoszcz. Been there before, so I know I will be at the hotel by 1430 if all on time.

Instead of booking an expensive seat with Ryanair, getting two buses or a train. Taxi to Torun from the airport is 150-200pz max. Agree a price before setting off and ask for 150pz. Takes about 40 minutes by car.. Easy

Probably will get a taxi from the Holiday Inn to the track at Torun. Last time I went we took an ancient bus from Bydgoszcz which took about 50 minutes, so we should have plenty of time if we have a freshen up at the hotel first.

With a bit of luck there might be a fixture at Bydgoszcz on the Saturday or Sunday that weekend too ;-)

Many thanks for the replies guys!

Edited by stewmac