British Speedway Forum
STEPHEN 333

Grand Prix Challenge 2017

Timo Lahti and Tero Aarnio at Esbjeg for Finland.

OMG. It just hit me. There's actually no rider really good on the market who could actually add to the series. A sign of stagnation in speedway?

IMO Grigory Laguta could add something compared to lets say Lindgren and Maybe Zagar.

Gregory could add something, as could Artem, IF they were always on a good day, which they are not. Zagar is brilliant when he is on a good day.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Gregory could add something, as could Artem, IF they were always on a good day, which they are not. Zagar is brilliant when he is on a good day.

Greg Laguta on his day is better than Zagar by a long chalk does he show it anough probably not.

Swedish nominations for the qualifiers

VM kval 1 Esbjerg, Danmark den 6 maj:

Peter Ljung & Jacob Thorssell

VM kval 3 Lonigo, Italien den 6 maj:

Linus Sundström & Pontus Aspgren

VM kval 4 Abensberg, Tyskland den 5 juni:

Joonas Kylmäkorpi & Ludvig Lindgren

Reserver GP kval:

Oliver Berntzon

Victor Palovaara

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Nyheter/NomineringavforaretillVMochEMKvaliSpeedway2017/#.WMlrLXhU8kk.facebook

Dear me. A sign of where Swedish speedway currently stands. Six qualification slots and the majority won't even get to the GP qualifier, let alone stand a chance of qualifying for the GPs in 2018.

Whats this fuss over the Laguta's. If they wanted it, they would be in it. One of the two actually was...

OMG. It just hit me. There's actually no rider really good on the market who could actually add to the series. A sign of stagnation in speedway?

No a sign that next years line up is really good.

Kk and g Laguta could possibly improve the series.

Greg Laguta on his day is better than Zagar by a long chalk does he show it anough probably not.

Hes never proved that Zagar is now and always has been a better rider. Arguably not as exciting but better none the less

Who is Britains nominated rider/riders , Craig Cook mentioned names on Friday night but i did not hear properly, he didnt seem too happy that he was not nominated.

Who is Britains nominated rider/riders , Craig Cook mentioned names on Friday night but i did not hear properly, he didnt seem too happy that he was not nominated.

Sadly it appears our lack of success in recent years has resulted in a reduced number of qualifying places given to GB. all I can find is 1 spot in Lonigo. No places in the Zarnovica or Abensberg rounds with only the Esbjerg qualifier to be published.So max 2 or 3 I would think.

1 in Esbjerg.

ACU requested 6 spots by the way.

Funny that the Czechs requested 6 and got 5.